Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay calculated postage cost VS actual postage cost

Hi everyone, had a sale and the buyer paid for Express Postage. I go to the eBay page to create the postage label, and the cost of the Express Post is more than what the buyer paid for... what gives? I didn't change the item's size or weight, and the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The "Views" count not working?

A ten day auction finished with four views noted by ebay. Highly doubtful unless the listing was invisible.A ten day auction had eight views in the first ten minutes of being listed.( I doubt it was even visible in ten minutes on the site)Do the view...

Buyer received item. Item not working? (Australia)

Hi everyone. I know there are tons of threads just like this one, but I couldn't find one for this particular situation which I will share and hopefully get some advice/opinions About two weeks ago I sold a Portable/External Hard Drive to a buyer, we...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

thanks for hanging up on me ebay.

I try to call but no one knows anything and can't do anything. What a waist of space customer service is. I had a transaction that apparently does not exist that generated a "cancel transaction" defect but ebay can't even give me details on it. I get...

Resolved! Listing not selling

My current listing being 15 days, but still no sale and I even lowered the price http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Australian-Made-Joystick-Superior-Parts-and-Quality-X10Y-PC-PS3-Game-Controller-/321850207500?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT However, my previous lis...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I Might Owe eBay an Apology (RE: New Seller Standards)

And fellow forum members. I started a new thread on this since it's important info, and I've been one of the ones ranting the loudest about the new late shipment policy and how it will affect sellers. I read the US policy, glanced at the Aus one, saw...

Resolved! another Aust Post Thread!

About two weeks ago I read on these boards somehwere that someone had read/heard that Aust Post were planning to not deliver mail in to new suburbs that pop up. At that time I went to the Aust Post website and asked this question and just got a reply...

PayPal

So I just got off the phone after talking to a paypal robot.Can someone please clarifiy this.Even though I provide a tracking number, I still have to call them to get funds released. Or wait the 21 days. This account is nearly 10 years old, and linke...

Resolved! No Tracking Numbers for inexpensive goods

Apologies in advance if covered already, but I have many inexpensive goods that I pack into Padded envelopes and post.As I print off my own labels, it's a minimum of $7.15 to send in a bag with tracking.However, selling small inexpensive items, I wil...

2 scammers in a row, what a week. Thanks ebay......NOT

Hi guys Anyone noticed the increasing number of scammers (or at least scammer wanna-be) on ebay? Thanks to the non-sense return process, it's so easy to threaten seller and steal the item, thus everyone is trying to get something for nothing now. ===...

• 22 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Paypal have restricted my account after 10 plus years

Hi AllHope you are having a better day than I have. Paypal have restricted my account because I wanted to change my Bank Details..I have a business account which has not been used as a business for over 8 years. THe bank account associated with it wa...

So will we get this as well?

The new eBay Plus in Germany to "combat" Amazon Prime: http://www.cnet.com/au/news/ebay-takes-wraps-off-new-membership-program-in-germany/ More ways for other sellers to rank lower,

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Demons at it again?

Been trying to revise the price on a few itmes. So I click revise, then it takes me to the input username password screen. So I do that. Then it just loops right back and asks me to put my username password in again. Rinse and repeat..... Anyone else...

Cancelled sale but still waiting for buyer to respond

Hi all, just a quick question. I had to cancel a sale the other day. The buyer had not paid and has not responded to my message. eBay note: We're just waiting for the buyer to confirm they received a refund for this order"before issuing a refund on m...