Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to change sent number of days

For many years I have set my handling days to next day for postage & have never had a problem, however I am having a couple of days in hospital, so want to increase handling to 3 or 4 days. Sales are extremely slow atm so don't expect a great influx ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unknown charges from Ebay O Sydney

Investigating three charges from Ebay O Sydney in the last 2 months. Do not have any membership/subscription. Selling fees have been automatically deducted from payments periodically. Does anyone know what this could be for please?

Can't send messages to buyers

Anyone else having problems? Every time I hit 'Send' I get the 'Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.' spiel.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller cannot claim GST on Postage Charges as deemed "non-taxable amount" on eBay Tax Invoice?

I have a query relating to claiming GST for local shipping charges when shipping is booked via eBay. When I sell an item and book the shipping via eBay (using AusPost or Sendle), the cost appears as a non-taxable amount on my monthly Tax Invoice. Whe...

Seller Hub - Here to stay?

Hi all, Every now and then I've been opting in and then opting out of "Seller Hub". Today I opted back into "Seller Hub" and found there was not "Opt Out" option to click at the right hand side of the main "Seller Hub" page. So when I click on the "S...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to add variations to a listing

Hi all,I have some incomplete games and would like to list the components of the game for replacements.I have seen other listings where this is done, but can't quite work out how to go about this.As an example, I have Rummkub tiles that come in 5 dif...

Buying and reselling

Hi All, I am pretty new to eBay but I just wanted to see what the guidelines, etiquette or policies are around the following issue. I have a tv series on dvd I want to sell but I’m missing one season to complete the entire collection. Can I buy that ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller-How to remove negative review >6 months old

Hi Guys,Please help. This happened >6 months ago. I've refunded a buyer after a couple of week of her purchase as she was too difficult to deal with since the purchase so i decided it's just too hard. However her negative review came out only a few d...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Find a bookmarked discussion

I know this sounds silly, but could someone please help me find a bookmarked discussion? TIA. In late September someone posted a link to a Promo re a 2.7% variable rate fvf. I thought I'd bookmarked it but now can't find it

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't find my listings

I have over 100 active listings on eBay all these are can't see and can't search by name and even by item numbers. Also you can see my eBay shop, there is a message "all products are sold out" . I have contacted eBay and they said there is nothing pr...

ebay stores.png

Competitor advertising appearing around and now WITHIN my listings!!! What the hell is eBay doing???

In their greed for advertising dollars, eBay has now placed competitor advertising (ie: company selling same products as I do but from their own website) all around my listings and even within my listing (just under payment information). Clicking on ...

eBay doens't care about it's problems

I have been calling in for multiple weeks to deal with an issue that is not of my creating. The issue at hand is that I have been getting blocked for bidding due to 2 strikes on my account. The problem is that I don't have two strikes. I have called ...