Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay postage calculator not working .

I have a light weight but large volume item up for auction. As Australia Post calculates by whichever is the larger, so it is going to be quite expensive to post. My concern is that the ebay calculated postage may not be correct and that will be a pr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing ebay ID

I'd like to change my ebay ID to reflect what I currently offer. My question is, will I be able to reserve my current ID and reclaim it at a later date or will it just be up for grabs?

Paypal lowering fees from the 12th Feb

Next month we’ll be making some changes that we want to bring to your attention. •We’re introducing a new tier of lower pricing for sellers with a monthly sales volume between $2,500 and $5,000. The rate for this tier will be 2.2% + fixed fee.•For se...

Sticky taping stamps to envelopes?

I was advised to sticky tape stamps to bubble bags when posting something to avoid risk. Now someone else is telling me they will reject the postage if you do that, because they will think you have reused a stamp and needed tape to stick it. Is this ...

64gb sdhc memory cards

should not all selling of sdhc memory cards bigger than 32gb be banned on ebay as they are non existent, bigger cards are labeld hdxc

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Credit card fraud on ebay international account payments?

Twice in the past 6 weeks our credit card that is only used for paying ebay fees at the end of the month has been comprimised? Has anybody had this happen via ebay system, we have used the card on ebay for more than 12 years and not had a drama till ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using m2epro how can i list a discounted item

I am using magento and m2epro and i want to list a sale item to ebay. However i get an error message saying I am not authorised to list discounted items. How do i get authorised I have contacted ebay a few times now and keep getting the run around

how to deal with a scammer?

i recently sold my PS3 on ebay. The day after it was bought the buyer contacted me asking for my bank account details, i responding by informing him i do not accept a bank deposit. Later that day he sent me another mesage saying that he had to use a ...

SALES VERY SLOW

I know we are in the holiday period and many are still away. Just wondering how others are going selling wise? Is is usually this bad...or has Ebay flicked their server witch again?

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new seller needs educating

just found this new seller who thinks he can put free postage then write in the description if you choose free postage you cant claim refund for non delivery. have a look 321632720792

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful