Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unsold items

Is there any way to locate items in My eBay I listed two years ago that were not sold? I want to relist them and want to recover the photos and Item Description. Or must I start from scratch. Thanks, roseville200.

Time overdue to get tough with buyers

Start ticking boxes. Buyer requirements Block buyers who:Have received 2 unpaid item strike(s) within 12 month(s)Have a primary postage address in countries that I don't post toHave 4 policy violation report(s) within 6 month(s)Have a feedback score ...

Acceptable to reuse packing envelopes and boxes?

To my learned eBay-ers..............As a non professional - recreational seller how acceptable is it to re-use padded envelopes/boxes etc?I have recieved itmes over the years that have obviously used preloved packaging and I have had no problem with ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Be Careful People Another Scam

Just received this email today...... I tried to contact you on your Amazon account many times, but no answer. Finally I found you using eBay community. What happened, I paid for this product from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ID2HI7S//ref=gb1h_i...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to take screenshots

I know this probably makes me sound dumb, but could somone please tell me how to take screenshots in IE Chrome Firefox many thanks in advance

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer paid but never picked up, past refund date

As stated in the title, a buyer bought an item from me, paid on the day through PayPal, but never came to pick the item up.It was well past the 60 day refund limit on PayPal.What is my situation legally? Am i permitted to both the item and the cash?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to check buyers recent purchases

Suprised this has not been shared on the trading boards, just spotted it on Powersellers Very useful tool IMO to check out most popular searches and items etc AND most of all to check out recent buyers purchases May be helpful to some trading board r...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

500 free listings

500 free listings, jan 9 - 12 HERE hope the link works...........

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just venting........

Just received a negative feedback stating "item arrived 1 week late and protector is a disaster". **bleep**....I had my holiday settings on stating I wasn't to return until 5th, posted next day (6th) to VIC (from sydney), he received approx 9th, that...

Resolved! Should I be Worried about This Situation?

Today we sold two BIN items, same item but in two different colours. Transactions happened just a few minutes apart. They are only $7 items. They were both paid instantly using paypal. They were bought by the same buyer with same emaill address, name...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ratings for shipping charges

So I recently started selling on ebay having been a buyer for 10 plus years. I charge exact postage cost for shipping and even state this on my listings. I mention on the listings that the stamp does not show any cost for registered service,packing m...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful