Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancelled Transactions and Defect Rate

I have had a number of customers who live overseas attempting to buy items from our store. We don't ship items outside of Australia and all listings reflect this. Therefore when a customer buys an item I cancel the transaction and mark the reason as ...

Australia Post Insufficient postage

This is a picture of a letter sent to a customer (that they took) and had to pay a fee to get the item. The "letter" is under 50g and under 5mm (the compontents contained are 3.5mm accross the longest width) and I passed the item over the counter at ...

Aus_Post.JPG

Resolved! How to sell piano for around $1675 in an auction listing?

I just had a piano listed for 10 days under the buy it now/best offer listing.The buy it now price was $1755.I had 9 watchers and only 1 offer that was too low.It didnt sell.I now have to relist it and try to make sure I sell it this time.I'm going t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refunds

Hi Can ebay remove money from my paypal to give buyer a refund with out my say so finger crossed Matt

Yet another buyer with total disregard of sellers

So not only are we hobby sellers having to pay ebay a percentage of each postage cost, we still get mucked around by those who bid and win, then don't honour their commitment. We waste time chasing them and go through the resolution process and get t...

eBay offer Free Subtitles for a reason

Hi, Sellers be careful! eBay offer us free subtitles on some listings, but beware as you'll then be charged for your subtitles with the 2nd & 3rd listings in your round of 3 automatic listings.I don't think they ever told us this would happen. Howeve...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long to pay??

Ebay is making it hard for sellers introducing things to make buyers happy. How about educating the same buyers.... Item sold on 13 September. Item not paid for and UPI case opened and case closed by ebay With FVF fee refunded. Received this today - ...

Posting multiple items

Hi everyone,I have been selling items on ebay for a while now but only here and there.Now i am selling a few items at a time and would lke to know how you all post your packages when you have a few. Usually i would go to Auspost with a single package...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

US sellers be aware: International priority shipping, "global shipping program" rip off for buyers.

I find many sellers in US are not even aware that they are "enrolled" on global shipping for their overseas sales. It looks from sellers point of view to be cheap option but buyers will not buy from you as it is VERY EXPENSIVE for the buyer overseas....