Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

More eBay bugs.

What's going on with My eBay? This is what it currently looks like. Can eBay get anything right these days?

screenshot-23-46-16.jpeg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Today is my One Year Anniversary for selling on Ebay

So how has it been ........ mmmm Transactions - 2164Feedback - 996NPB - 147Mistakes - There have been a fewGrey Hairs - ManyFrown Lines - See above Have learnt a lot about myself and other people. Thankyou to the board members, I have followed the po...

index.jpg

Setting up a seller's account.

When I try to set up a seller's account it tells me I must set up a payment method for my fees. When I try to set PayPal as my payment method it tells me I must have a seller's account first. Huh?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Going Away

Hi. I will be going on a holiday soon. How can I post a message on each page of each item to let my buyers know I will be away for 6 days? Thank you. Melissa

Watchers counter on listings

Hi,Some listings have a watchers counter but others don't. Is this by choice when listing or is it automatic for some listings? If by choice, how do you apply it to your listings when selling? What are the pros & cons of using the watchers counter? C...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

small sellers are big buyers

might be time to unlink all bank accounts from paypal and leave them an empty one my sales are small in number and all money i do recieve my better half or i spend on ebay anyway. I just looked i have only ever moved money back to account twice but h...

Photo's

Ebay fed up with photo's sit here for hours on the computer try to get the right one you lost me & how do you expect people to sellRegards,Lily4407

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Important, International Post

Hi Everybody needs to be aware of the new rules for International postage. If you send an item without a trackable number [by normal airmail] you will not be covered by Seller Protection any more. By this I mean that I sent an item to Singapore by no...