Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Issue..again...

Several times in the past few months we have sold items shipped them applied the tracking number ( we use eparcel its cheaper) and marked as shipped. Then sometimes when the buyer leaves feedback saying all good etc the tracking number is removed by ...

Ebay Problem or just bad buyers?

Is everything working ok with ebay at the moment? I have had 8 people commit to buy things and not pay in the last 3-4 days. This just seems really weird to me.

paypal

i sold an item and buyer says too small, paypal gave a refund, but i have not received the return, after 2 weeks,i hve asked the buyer where he posted, no reply, paypal only favours the buyers, have contacted paypal they sayhe sent tracking no. but a...

Gee, that was quick!!!

New messages appeared, new messages both reported, both new messages gone in less than 5 minutes. Well done to the Lithium Moderators!! That will teach scammers to advertise their eBay account and try to sell positive feedback on the forums!

end of auction emails

Did I miss a policy change? Where are my end of auction emails? They are not hiding at my isp, not in my mail software and the communication page of my eBay seems correctly setup. After visiting my eBay page I discovered a sale. Tried to send an invo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can a buyer change the DSRs they left?

I had a buyer purchase an item on 12 Sept. She paid on 16 Sept just before 4pm - too late that day for posting as I had already left for the PO. I posted the following day, which is within my stated time frame of 1 business day, and also marked the i...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Message Re Unable to Send Invoice

I have sold 2 items and are trying to send the invoices I keep getting a message saying "Error unable to send please contact the buyer to check their email address" Has the system crashed again ?? anyone else having the same problem today?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Should We Refund This Buyer? Advice Please. :-)

Buyer purchased a vintage brooch. It was in good condition and carefully packed, so no damage in post. 14 days later they emailed and said that the latch was broken. As usual, they tested the waters for a full refund, plus brooch. We said, no. But th...

Item sold via "Purchase Now" - buyer not responding

I recently had an item sell very quickly at the "buy it now" price which ended my auction before anyone had a chance to bid.The buyer is completely non responsive. I understand that 4 days is the accepted wait time before I can take the matter furthe...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers saying they can't bid on my items

Can anyone help with this issue. A few buyers have contacted me and said that they were not able to bid on items that I had up for auction and received a message from ebay saying that they had already purchased the maximum amount of items from me for...

Resolved! Wants to pay a month later

Ebay need to educate members like this. Edited for obvious reasons. " hi i put a bid on this item and won the bid.i went to pay for it but it comes up that this item is not available.can u please contact me on ************* thanks. " My response"Hi, ...

Odd situation

Woke this morning to six identical messages from the same Buyer wanting to BIN one of my auction items. As I was going through the 6 messages and responding I received another 3 of the same message. Was happy with their offer so changed it to BIN, an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chinese products flooding our market

As a new seller, I'm frustrated with the amount of Chinese sellers taking all of the best match spots on Ebay.com.au. I noticed that there were Chinese sellers (thousands of them) selling bracelets (to name but 1) for $1 Buy It Now - including free p...

Cancelled Transactions and Defect Rate

I have had a number of customers who live overseas attempting to buy items from our store. We don't ship items outside of Australia and all listings reflect this. Therefore when a customer buys an item I cancel the transaction and mark the reason as ...