Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

listing limit on new account ?

Hi all I was trying to setup a new business account. It currently only allows me to list 30 items per month; if I remember correctly the number should go up to 100 after credit card is put on file, right? What if I open a store now, would the listing...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Greedy Ebay

Ok So I sold an item, and of all places it was purchased by a buyer in France. So here is the break down Sold for $90Purchased for $75Gross profit of $15Minus the following:FInal valuation fee : $8.91Fee on postage costs:$3.96 (International Airmail ...

Resolved! How do you avoid scammers on Ebay as a seller.

I am having from time to time buyers coming back to me claiming that I have sent them faulty goods.. this is despite that everything I send out is in pristine condition and is well packed and tracked. Hmmm had one the other day who was fairly abusive...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please test this example with eBay Mobile Apps

I've produced an item description for test listing 141018516788 on eBay USA that I hope will be (almost) mobile friendly. It is a two column layout including images with cross-promotional content in the right column. I suspect on smaller mobile devic...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What can you do about people who leave neutral or bad feedback because of their unrealistic conscept

I have been getting neutral which is basically negative feedback from a few people recently for items that others are quite happy with but these people seem to just want to leave this negative feedback without contacting me to see if the alleged prob...

FREE postage on multiples

Australian Sellers mostly add the postage cost onto their item then list as FREE postage. This is fine, but if a seller has mutiples of the same item and buyers buy more than one, then buyers are in fact paying full postage on every mutiple they buy....