Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback revision after 30 days ?

Has anyone on here successfully (and mutually) had negative feedback removed when it was older than 30 days? On another seller account, we had a negative feedback about 2 months ago. We recently asked that buyer if they would consider revising the fe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returned to sender.

Hi all,A few days ago my sister sold a camera on eBay. The sale went smoothly but there was a mix-up with the delivery and now its being returned to sender. sis contacted Auspost trying to find out how long it would take to be returned but all they c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can you add a 'Pack and Track' option to an invoice when there isn't one on the drop down menu?

Hi, I was going to offer an international buyer the option of 'Pack and Track' which I haven't used before, when preparing the invoice but when I looked at the postage options, 'Pack and Track' isn't on the list. How do you offer it? Do I just have t...

What are you opting for - 'free' postage or not ?

Now that the new FVF policy has begun, I would be interested to know what decisions others have made re offering free postage or not. I have decided to continue unchanged with my approach, ie Postage listed separately from sale price. Obviously, cont...

Resolved! buyers quibbling about postage rates after auction has ended

Hi,Still pretty new to sellingWould appreciate advice - I"m in a bit of a temper. Recently sold a shirt for $15 with RRp about $130. Clearly stated in listing I would send signed for ....or if buyer was willing to carry the risk send by regular mail ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

You do have to wonder?

23,052,600 results in Books, Magazines How many of the listings in that category are not books/magazines. In a search for completed starting with highest price first has 90 listings that aren't book related. 90 non book items. So why are these seller...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! which postage options cover the seller should an Item not recieved claim be made via paypal?

I THOUGHT i knew that sellers were only covered if they used signed for or registered mail - i.e a service with proper tracking.A few people recenlty have said that the regular post systen - which gives very broad tracking - records the postcode on t...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful