Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

one bad reason to sell on ebay!!

Buyer - buys shirtebay notification Invoice arrives in my emailPay Pal payment arrivesI register post shirt to address on ebay InvoiceI email customer to say his shirt is on the way to TexasHe emails me in a panic - I don't live in Texas!!He had move...

Resolved! What is this 85c fee for?

I've just sold an item for $122, the summary says for the month of May to date, I have sold 1 item.....$121.15 (0.85c deducted) I always try to list for free, and its not the FVF. I've been offering "free post" for a while as I build that cost into m...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

$6.00 SWIFT Payment Fee on Bank deposit

I just had a buyer deposit to my bank account He used “swift” I think this is a wire transfer, my bank charged me a $6.00 SWIFT Payment Fee. I did some research online and there were indications these sift payment can be reversed in the first 24hrs w...

Resolved! Shipping goods overseas

Hi There,I've had a second hand Apple iPhone for sale for about a month, and it finally sold (via Buy It Now) to a guy in the USA. He's offered to pay $200 above the asking price for me to send it via Pack and Send International Courier (once payment...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how do you change payment details after an item has sold?

HI there, I am still new at this Ebay platform. I have sold an item using the Auction format and cited the payment details to go through the Paypal system. The buyer has asked me for my banking details because his Paypal "is not working" and claims t...

hi. i had some goods and i put it on ebay for sail, and .....

Hi to whom is concerni never had an exprince for selling on ebay, and i didnt know about policy that much.i put one item on ebay for sail, and at the end i couldnt resive the money from the buyer, so she didnt pay for it, wich is fine. i tried to can...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item sent to buyer, but seller has not received.

HiI sold an item which the buyer says they haven't received. (It's been 10 days) . The tracking on Australia Post says item received but that's it. I am happy to refund buyer if needed. I will also contact Aus Post to see what's happened. Just wonder...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

OS sellers seling in Oz

So do OS sellers that have listings in Oz have to pay the % of postage as well in fees for advertising here?Example http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-x-NEW-Tupperware-Pitcher-Beverage-Purple-Water-Breeze-2-3L-w-o-Mugs-/171245467810?pt=AU_Tupperware&hash=i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback revision after 30 days ?

Has anyone on here successfully (and mutually) had negative feedback removed when it was older than 30 days? On another seller account, we had a negative feedback about 2 months ago. We recently asked that buyer if they would consider revising the fe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returned to sender.

Hi all,A few days ago my sister sold a camera on eBay. The sale went smoothly but there was a mix-up with the delivery and now its being returned to sender. sis contacted Auspost trying to find out how long it would take to be returned but all they c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can you add a 'Pack and Track' option to an invoice when there isn't one on the drop down menu?

Hi, I was going to offer an international buyer the option of 'Pack and Track' which I haven't used before, when preparing the invoice but when I looked at the postage options, 'Pack and Track' isn't on the list. How do you offer it? Do I just have t...