Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Drop Shipping

Hi All I`ve been thinking for a while about Drop Shipping. Originally listing items on eBay myself, and using drop shippers, but as we all know, its very unreliable, and sellers are left at the mercy of the drop shippers, and that they will post stuf...

Resolved! Do you Register or Not When Sending Overseas - Canada

I have had my first request for post to Canada.. I can send for $15 non registered or $21 registered. In Australia I usually send with signature or Tracking except for cheaper and small postage items.. that obviously would not sell if I charged post ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How Can I become a Trading Assistant? I have an Ebay Store and want too become a trading assistant.

Hello, I tried to see how i could become a Trading Assistant for ebay or for other ebay users, however i couldn't see any information. Can somehelp lead me in the right direction so that i understand what is involved in becoming a Trading Assistant a...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

click and send and apple computers please help ?

Hi Guys, I usually receive an email after i process my orders thorugh click and send, however this time it never showed up. Does anybody know if you can manually reprint them through click and send ? For some reason, i can never print directly throug...

Problem with despatching multiple items?

Is anyone else having issues with despatching multiple items to the same seller? We have been having horrible issues when entering the same Australia Post tracking number into more than one item (to despatch each), as the system seems to reject the u...

Phone number

I have been trying to list a car to sell but the site wouldnt accept my selection of payment until I ticked Paypal. Then requested I select an option to be phoned or text. The Number is not mine & I do not know how to change it. I never gave my phone...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

POP UP ADVERTISING

Hi guys, some of you may laugh at me, and I do realise that these are a necessary evil, but hey does anyone else agree that in the last month or so, their site has been bombarded with 'pop up' style advertising?Its over the top of your veiwing galler...

one bad reason to sell on ebay!!

Buyer - buys shirtebay notification Invoice arrives in my emailPay Pal payment arrivesI register post shirt to address on ebay InvoiceI email customer to say his shirt is on the way to TexasHe emails me in a panic - I don't live in Texas!!He had move...

Resolved! What is this 85c fee for?

I've just sold an item for $122, the summary says for the month of May to date, I have sold 1 item.....$121.15 (0.85c deducted) I always try to list for free, and its not the FVF. I've been offering "free post" for a while as I build that cost into m...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

$6.00 SWIFT Payment Fee on Bank deposit

I just had a buyer deposit to my bank account He used “swift” I think this is a wire transfer, my bank charged me a $6.00 SWIFT Payment Fee. I did some research online and there were indications these sift payment can be reversed in the first 24hrs w...