Funny word chain game

1. Take the last letter of the word written by the OP as the first letter of your word.

2. You need to use your words to make sentences (sentences with at least 5 words).

3. The number of letters in the word is at least 4 (eat, yes, ok are not counted).

4. Words cannot be repeated, and must not be written by previous friends.

English--I read English article every night.

home--This is the finest home in this city.

early--He got up exceedingly early this morning.

And so on...

Alright, everyone! I'll put out the first word first, and everyone will take their place:

Today: How are you feeling today?

Come on, please continue

Message 1 of 795
Latest reply
794 REPLIES 794

Funny word chain game

New sentence (replying to the Countess), new word starting with T, the last letter of YOGHURT...

TANTRUMS - I dislike people having tantrums in public.

Message 11 of 795
Latest reply

Funny word chain game

lol.....my previous answer now has a double meaning....I thought I was supposed to start a sentence with H, being the last letter of ENOUGH???

Will wait for the OP to clarify

Message 12 of 795
Latest reply

Funny word chain game

I first thought the same (l - the last letter of the word ALL in your sentence), but if you re-read the OP's first post it is a bit different. There is a word which is singled out before each sentence, and we have to take the last letter of that word and form a new word starting with that letter (EnglisH- HomE - EarlY etc.) The new word must have a minimum of 4 letters, and the sentence a minimum of 5 words. I think we have been influenced by other games (where you have to look at the last word) and automatically applied the rule to this game.

Message 13 of 795
Latest reply

Funny word chain game

SILVER - the silver platter was quite tarnished

Message 14 of 795
Latest reply

Funny word chain game

RANT - I asked him if his rant was over.

Message 15 of 795
Latest reply

Funny word chain game

TIBETAN - Most Tibetan monks wear orange robes

Message 16 of 795
Latest reply

Funny word chain game

NEFARIOUS - Dark shadows tangled in the midnight convulsions of a moonless night, where nefarious wrongdoers crept in secret to do foul murder.

Message 17 of 795
Latest reply

Funny word chain game

SCONES - She forgot the scones in the oven while waiting for the end of an auction online (I think it was eBay).

Message 18 of 795
Latest reply

Funny word chain game

SANITISE - The woman tore off her mask, coughed into her palms, and began shouting about her sovereign rights, refusing to sanitise her hands.

Message 19 of 795
Latest reply

Funny word chain game

Just a question - if we are going to choose the last letter of the previous word - what's the point of the sentence. ??

Message 20 of 795
Latest reply