$30 voucher promotion

When I went to list item for sale on 12th June, there was promotion indicating sell $100 and get $30 voucher. I clicked on it and it told me I had 10 days to make this sale. I got on chat with one of the operator to clarify this and I was told that I was participating. Today, I got on chat to see progress and operator told me that I can only participate if I received invitational email.  So, my question is, why the Hell did that pop up for me to click on and operator told me that I was participating and will receive the voucher on 28th June?

Its clear case that I have been lied to and mislead... Surprise, surprise.. I love surprises..

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

$30 voucher promotion

Another case of eBay CS having no idea of what they offer.

Similar happened with the $1 Sunday promo where ppl were accepting the promo but after listing items they were only showing in the "free lnsertion fees promo". One person got told they won't get credits for anything that sells whereas another got told all they had to do was contact eBay to get the excess fee credit!

Who knows maybe one day, someone in ebay world will advise CS staff what their promos are! 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

$30 voucher promotion

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Were you asking where the voucher is?

These promotios work on US time which means that you will probably get your voucher tomorrow our time.

You have not been lied to.

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

$30 voucher promotion

Hi. I just used my voucher. They are available in your Ebay Summary page. Or look at an item and it will say "Pay as little as $..." and give you the voucher code.
Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

$30 voucher promotion

That is a different scenario....the OP is looking for the voucher promised to her as a seller, not a general buyer's voucher.

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

$30 voucher promotion

It was my $30 voucher from the SELL $100 GET $30 promotion. Vouchers available on 28th. Great deal from Ebay 🙂
Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

$30 voucher promotion

Another case of eBay CS having no idea of what they offer.

Similar happened with the $1 Sunday promo where ppl were accepting the promo but after listing items they were only showing in the "free lnsertion fees promo". One person got told they won't get credits for anything that sells whereas another got told all they had to do was contact eBay to get the excess fee credit!

Who knows maybe one day, someone in ebay world will advise CS staff what their promos are! 

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

$30 voucher promotion

I got my $50 voucher for selling $700, received it yesterday and an email later on. I take photos of all these offers I receive so I have proof, as you just can't trust them. You should​ have a record of the chat if it was live chat? Keep at them, you were participating in the promotion and are entitled to a voucher.
Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

$30 voucher promotion

I haven't gotten mine either. I emailed support, and they asked for a screen shot, so I guess that's what you're supposed to do, since eBay are incapable of tracking them any other way it seems.
Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

$30 voucher promotion

Go to your promo section and click on History (the default is Active) and it should show that you accepted the promo. Then you can take a screenshot and all they have to do is check that you sold the required amount. If they can't check that, take screenshots of your sold page.
Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

$30 voucher promotion

I just got mine now. It just took a lot longer than for other people. Some people did report getting it yesterday. It wasn't actually in the expired offers section.
Message 10 of 18
Latest reply