Shady neighbour

Friday 7.45am I think possibly my Ebay parcel may have been nicked from my front door as I heard and saw courier attempting to deliver it. Think it would have been Australia post contractor (also viewed a scuffle with someone) then saw courier leave to get back into post van, went to check for parcel but no luck. Parcel from Canada, no track number. Saw somebody grab courier by his top, positive it was female attacking him . Would have been person who lives in my block of flats. Saw all this from my loungeroom window. Could anyone advise me what to do at all? I have home contents insurance. I am hoping courier put parcel back into van due to the trouble. Very very distressing. Would have run to front door but was in pyjamas. Spoke with post office this morning personally but they did not seem that concerned. Any good ideas about what I can do?
Message 1 of 195
Latest reply
194 REPLIES 194

Re: Shady neighbour

Reserve me 2 copies please. One to keep and one to resell on eBay.

Message 111 of 195
Latest reply

lf l did not know Better, l might think that a Black Cat has just walked across Michelle's path.
Message 112 of 195
Latest reply

@treasure-trove-coins wrote:
lf l did not know Better, l might think that a Black Cat has just walked across Michelle's path.

Or a black rat............

Message 113 of 195
Latest reply

I am finding it hard to wait until the 2016 update and/or newest drama. 

Message 114 of 195
Latest reply

I know! The suspense is torture, isn't it? It's worse than that feeling you had as a kid on Christmas eve, where the butterflies were racing through your belly and you couldn't get to sleep because of all the excitement and anticipation.

It also reminds me of when your favourite TV show ends the year on a cliffhanger and you have to wait until the new year to see the outcome. Absolute torture!

Message 115 of 195
Latest reply

I am now waiting for a reply from the Postal Industry Ombudsman (which could take a week or so I'm guessing) to shed some light on this.Will let you know how it pans out. Ideally I would like to be reimbursed for cost of missing parcel by Australia Post.
Message 116 of 195
Latest reply

Have a good Christmas Michelle. ๐Ÿ™‚

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 117 of 195
Latest reply

Which parcel is missing Michelle?

Have a great Christmas.

Message 118 of 195
Latest reply

@michellebartley wrote:
I am now waiting for a reply from the Postal Industry Ombudsman (which could take a week or so I'm guessing) to shed some light on this.Will let you know how it pans out. Ideally I would like to be reimbursed for cost of missing parcel by Australia Post.

Which parcel do you mean Michelle?

The parcel that was still in Customs or the parcel that was stolen from your doorstep/the courier?

Was it an Australia Post Courier/contractor....if not, it is not AP's problem so why should they reimburse you?

If it is the parcel that was being held by Customs, have you checked that they released it or was it confiscated.  If it was confiscated you are not entitled to compensation from anyone.

And which parcel did you get a refund from paypal for?   You are not entitled to more than one refund for any one parcel.

Message 119 of 195
Latest reply

@michellebartley wrote:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

To Michellebartley, 

I have been quietly sitting here in the background reading your sorry saga of events from the very first day you posted on here of your "plight", in the "missing Parcel" issue.  

You may have the ability to REPORT another poster for posting doubts about your whole story, as l am sure that it casts a rather "blurry" aspect on your version of events, but you have the obligation to ANSWER any and all questions directed at you regarding your issue, that you YOURSELF have come to these very boards, asking for help.

You have been constantly asked and reminded to just plainly & truthfully answer the questions directed at you, YET YOU fail to do this, one example, lyndal1838, had asked you repeatadly, WHICH PARCEL are you talking about, and which one did you claim to be rembursed by PP?ebay ?

YET YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION.

In the old, old, saying, "You cannot have your Cake, and eat it too."   

So if you are going to report other posters (polly.the.cat) e.g. and others for not liking their comments on your plight, then you have no option, but to answer all questions directed towards you, regarding your sorry Parcel saga.

FAILURE to do this will just plant further doubt into the minds of those who have "questions" about the TRUTH of your post, and just give the other board posters their own reason to doubt your whole sorry story, from the very beginning.

REMEMBER michellebartley, YOU CAME HERE looking for help and assistance, we did not approach you.

You have an obligation to be honest & truthful with all that you come into contact with on these boards, .....l have already spelled out the consequences of the failure of this, the rest is now up to you.

NOW IS THE TIME to get your facts right, and come back onto this post and answer the questions directed towards you.

Try and have a Good Xmas & may 2016 be kinder towards you, thank you michelle.  Woman Indifferent

Message 120 of 195
Latest reply