Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Won Item, Paid for it, Postage Cost is incorrect

On Tuesday 10th of August I made a bid on a scale model vehicle that is located in the United Kingdom. I only made the bid with two hours left on the listing and with myself being the only bidder I won the auction & paid right away (as I always do). ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Feedback Reminders

I am getting reminders to leave feedback from some sellers. I have a rule, as a buyer, I don't leave feedback until I receive feedback as my transaction obligation is complete, once I pay. I am happy to and always will leave feedback but only after I...

How do I change settings to show prices/bids in my own currency eg AUD?

I am currtently interested in placing a bid for an item, but it's asking me to do it in GBP.....my currency is AUD, what do I do to show ALL items listed in AUD? I couldn't find anything in help to do this, I am new here sincejust before Xmas, so sti...

Reporting a bad seller

i got a item from this seller REMOVED in November 2020 in the first week of having the item it shut down and i can never turn it back on its a dash cam so i messaged the seller right away he he reply back to me and said he would refund me my money ok...

Ebay changing things without understanding what they are doing

Why have eBay removed the ability of customers to search my site with filters such as size, colour, style?It seems eBay aren't really interested in helping us to sell things. Simply just do it their way. Unfortunately as people migrate more towards o...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Can anyone help?

Hi all, I am seeking assistance with trying to contact ebay. In March received items that I had purchased via ebay, however one of the items was faulty. I contacted the seller who didn't really want to help however eventually they advised they would ...

address

every time i try to buy recently,i receive message wont send to a post box but i have me residential address listed and also po box i get told to update delivery address but there is nothing to change, can someone tell me why this is happening

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received a parcel I didn't order

Received a face mask from China via a NSW address which I did not order. Should I change my password etc. From what I can gather online this process is known as "brushing" where your details are used to give a false recommendation when the parcel is ...

My Feedback comment has disappeared.

I left a negative feedback on a click and collect item I bought from a seller. The purchase was made on 22nd May 2015 and the order status is "Your order is being prepared". I contacted the seller after about a week to get an update, I received an ou...

• 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unfair removal of negative feedback.

I rarely leave negative feedbacks, except when totally deserved. I follow all rules, and stick to the facts, yet for the second time in the last couple of years, the feedback has been removed. The feedback in both cases does not come under any of the...

Resolved! ebay sending unsolicited email of items I've viewed that are not in my watch list - wasting my time!

Several days ago I noticed I'm receiving email from ebay that look just like "this auction is ending" emails. But they contain items I've browsed and decided are too expensive, not what I require, etc. Because I've viewed them recently, they're thing...

Dodgy sellers. What can we even do? Please help

I was ripped off royally by an eBay seller then it wouldn’t let me report him. I’ve messaged and messaged for so long and again recently and they won’t and I’m helpless. I purchased something else recently that claimed free postage now they are askin...

scam phone call

Hi, I just received a scam phone call which told me I bought ac Iphone on Ebay and was charge in excess of $300.00. Thought I might make you aware of another scam .

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful