Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

address

every time i try to buy recently,i receive message wont send to a post box but i have me residential address listed and also po box i get told to update delivery address but there is nothing to change, can someone tell me why this is happening

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received a parcel I didn't order

Received a face mask from China via a NSW address which I did not order. Should I change my password etc. From what I can gather online this process is known as "brushing" where your details are used to give a false recommendation when the parcel is ...

My Feedback comment has disappeared.

I left a negative feedback on a click and collect item I bought from a seller. The purchase was made on 22nd May 2015 and the order status is "Your order is being prepared". I contacted the seller after about a week to get an update, I received an ou...

• 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unfair removal of negative feedback.

I rarely leave negative feedbacks, except when totally deserved. I follow all rules, and stick to the facts, yet for the second time in the last couple of years, the feedback has been removed. The feedback in both cases does not come under any of the...

Resolved! ebay sending unsolicited email of items I've viewed that are not in my watch list - wasting my time!

Several days ago I noticed I'm receiving email from ebay that look just like "this auction is ending" emails. But they contain items I've browsed and decided are too expensive, not what I require, etc. Because I've viewed them recently, they're thing...

Dodgy sellers. What can we even do? Please help

I was ripped off royally by an eBay seller then it wouldn’t let me report him. I’ve messaged and messaged for so long and again recently and they won’t and I’m helpless. I purchased something else recently that claimed free postage now they are askin...

scam phone call

Hi, I just received a scam phone call which told me I bought ac Iphone on Ebay and was charge in excess of $300.00. Thought I might make you aware of another scam .

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay satchels

Hi there. I was charged $9.15 for postage and waited on the seller to upload the tracking number. It wasn’t entered so I messaged the seller, with no reply. The item arrived today, in a 500gram eBay satchel. I understand how the eBay satchels work, b...

Haven't Received My Refund!

Was meant to receive a refund for 49.15, but it states that it is in my "PayPal account." I do not own PayPal, and I paid through my Debit Card. However, when I check my bank statement, it claims that I did pay "via PayPal." The numbers (402) 935-773...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Incorrect Calibration instructions for mini digital scale

Dear Sir/Madam, I recently purchased a set of digital powder scales (Order No: 13-07397-11890) The brief instructions given in the paper “manual” do not work when followed to the letter. I need specific, detailed instructions/video on the proper way ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying

HiI bought a dvd movie and the picture was terrible, not how described. I ask the seller and they said they will send me a new disc but nothing has arrived. Asked eBay for help and opened up a case but now eBay tells me the case is closed. I still do...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

trying to get a refund

i bought an item from a seller loated in NSW waited and waited but it didnt come finally tracking says 'not known at address returned to sender'well i know my postlady well and this item sure never came here. so i contact the seller advising them of ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful