Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake Apple airpods pro.

I bought apple airpods pro in this Feb and realised this is actually a fake one.I have been apple store today and asked them to check it. They said it is fake product.It took so much time to realise whether it is fake or not, what should I do?I conta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charged twice

Hi ,I purchased below items today 17-07493-30075 $3.5017-07493-30078 $3.4517-07493-30077 $5.9917-07493-30076 $1 so , i just realized that i got charged twice for that , once for total amount of $13.94 and then for each items one by one and there is n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MISLEADING HEADING

2005 AUSTRALIAN 50 CENT COIN-MELBOURNE 2006 COMMONWEALTH GAMES XVII-UNC ROLLS️but selling single coin 2001 AUSTRALIAN 20 CENT CENTENARY OF FEDERATION 'NORFOLK ISLAND'-UNC-MINT ROLLSagain selling single coin 1977 AUSTRALIAN 50 CENT COIN SILVER JUBILEE...

Not happy about ebay plus

Whilst i understand being charged for ebay plus after the free 12mths, i think ebay have ripped a lot of people off by doing so. An email with a reminder or something should be sent, who remembers in 12 mths that this is going to happen; i certainly ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Who is paying for the voucher?

Back story: I bought a book on ebay and paid for it. It arrived in excellent condition and I gave good feedback to the seller immediately. End of story, I thought.Now, the item did have tracking but I didn't receive the usual tracking advice that it ...

false price advertised

Frequently when I look at my watch list (which shows prices of goods in Australian Dollars at a buy now price), when I click on the item to either look more closely or to buy, if the item is on another country the price shown changes to that of the c...

eBay Plus Tuesday Discount Code Removed automatically

I purchased an Apple iPad Air 4 using today’s “eBay Plus Tuedays” discount code from an eBayPlus seller - supposedly for 15% off. I entered the discount code and was shown the discounted price on my checkout page - in fact it still works now. But whe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Won Item, Paid for it, Postage Cost is incorrect

On Tuesday 10th of August I made a bid on a scale model vehicle that is located in the United Kingdom. I only made the bid with two hours left on the listing and with myself being the only bidder I won the auction & paid right away (as I always do). ...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Feedback Reminders

I am getting reminders to leave feedback from some sellers. I have a rule, as a buyer, I don't leave feedback until I receive feedback as my transaction obligation is complete, once I pay. I am happy to and always will leave feedback but only after I...

How do I change settings to show prices/bids in my own currency eg AUD?

I am currtently interested in placing a bid for an item, but it's asking me to do it in GBP.....my currency is AUD, what do I do to show ALL items listed in AUD? I couldn't find anything in help to do this, I am new here sincejust before Xmas, so sti...

Reporting a bad seller

i got a item from this seller REMOVED in November 2020 in the first week of having the item it shut down and i can never turn it back on its a dash cam so i messaged the seller right away he he reply back to me and said he would refund me my money ok...

Ebay changing things without understanding what they are doing

Why have eBay removed the ability of customers to search my site with filters such as size, colour, style?It seems eBay aren't really interested in helping us to sell things. Simply just do it their way. Unfortunately as people migrate more towards o...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Can anyone help?

Hi all, I am seeking assistance with trying to contact ebay. In March received items that I had purchased via ebay, however one of the items was faulty. I contacted the seller who didn't really want to help however eventually they advised they would ...