Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! bought in a lot, one item unsatisfactory..

HelloI bought a group of magazines. unfortunately one of them had 4 missing pages and 2 further pages torn from the magazine (altho included). I wanted to keep these magazines, not cut them up. they were described good to VGC and this damage was not ...

Australian GST

I’ve noticed that the 10 percent GST seems to be being applied to almost everything from overseas, even ‘home’ type sellers who only have 4 or 5 used items for sale. I thought it was only meant for businesses and larger operations? Has anyone else no...

Customs seizures are they covered by PayPal?

Simple question based on curiosity not an issue.If something gets purchased and is rejected at the border, it does not arrive. So is that covered by PayPal guarantees for item not received? Or is is it a buyer issue? Seller issue?

ebays despicable introduction of last chance options for buyers

What a penny pinching effort by ebay to get more fees. To have a level playing field i think that buyers bidding on items making their final bids in an auction should be just that and NOT have ebay present them with a drop down telling them that thei...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Misleading product description

I bought a pair of huggie earrings which I received today.The earrings were listed as small huggies and the rest of the description was fine. The photo of the earrings on the sellers page looked normal to me. When I opened them they were so small the...

[first name], this is so you

eBay have sent me a charming communication by email. They inform me in the subject line that "this" (which presumably is all the stuff contained in the email), is "so me". Well, it wasn't. It started off with another pitch for eBay Plus. (They know b...

Resolved! Hi, I bought an item on the 5th Dec 2018. I gave the seller the wrong home address..

The item is a Neo - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water - NON Electrical Mechanical, Luxe Bidet....I can't find the seller anywhere on E-bay his member name is REMOVED I tried ringing E-bay Australia but couldn't work out what the lady was saying!!! I...

Resolved! Closing a resolution

How do I close a resolution? They want me to press somewhere in order to get my refund?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Offer accepted by seller. 2 days later no tracking now relisted hasn't refunded hasn't messaged me.

so 2 days ago i offered a seller for their item and messaged them to let them know i was genuine (new and no reputation) they said they were looking for their BIN but they later accepted my offer as no one was buying it at their price. i made sure to...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can not pay with paypal

Having some issues paying with paypal keep getting a secure paypal window but nothing works

Bought a camera lens, paid and got cancelled/refunded with excuse

Last month I bought a camera lens and thought it was a great bargain, even negotiated and then agreed to the price seller asked for. Next day he cancels (gives me a full refund) telling me he realize the lens was faulty and could not in his conscienc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful