Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'v purshased a note 8 for parts, paid it, can't connect with the seller after he received the money

I have bought " an samsung galaxy note 8 - from REMOVED , and paid for it on 26/01/19 and money received, Seller text me that he will send the item and tracking number. He gave me his mobile number , tried to contact him, but , always leave a message...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying and GST

1) Can I create a "business sellers Account" to buy from ebay2) If I can buy using a sellers account and I have given ebay my ABN and I buy from overseas, will giving the ABN stop ebay charging my business the gst on overseas purchases?

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When is a new computer actually new on ebay?

I recently purchased a 'new' laptop from an ebay seller only to find this was not true. It was refurbished: did not come in original packaging, warranty had already been enacted and then voided. After some argy bargy with the seller, I did return it ...

Excessive Postage Costs?

Interested in the general consensus; seller is selling a motorcycle part (headlight) for $220.Postage is $60 (I believe this to be excessive considering the size and weight of the item.I asked if pick up was okay; seller responded in the affirmative ...

Seller Playing Me For A Fool?

I bought a low value item, and for the second time was sent the wrong product. I've been in contact with the seller every day for a week, some days several times. I'm being played for a sucker - "You can have refund'...next day..."where we send"...ne...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sick of searches, buying and Ebay scams

I'm really sick of the increasing scams that are going on. Ebay needs to do somehting about it.Searching for something even when you set the price always comes up with scam like $1 to $20 etc just to get you to click on it. When you get there, the it...

• 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful

GSP - Australia

Anyone know and understand how the charges are applied to items?I’ve just been charged 57% plus postage to Australia on an item <$15Goods and Service Tax in AU is 10%I don’t understand how the GSP charges are applied.Anyone with clarity and advice?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The seller claimed that the Customs returned damaged goods to him

The seller counter-offered the price and I accepted and bought the Apexel 65mm lens. Three weeks later the seller said "the item you purchased was damaged during transportation and was returned by the customs.and the supplier no longer produce" The l...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage overcharge

I was charged $20 for postage, in the listing the seller stated that it would be posted in a box, 1940s platter hat. I was quite willing to pay the postage, item recieved and it wasn’t in a box but put into an Aus Post expandable tough bag with a bit...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund whole order

Is there a way I can open refund case for whole order, I have multiple items in the order & to go thru every one & open a case will be a pain. Placed order for items in a store & they still havent sent anything, sent a message & they advised price is...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

tell the truth

I see feedback scores are being corrected by ebay saying your seller received 5 stars so you cant leave three or less or mail five expected wont allow three.I recently bought two cheaper projector support stands and as they say price is what you pay....

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful