Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay needs to do something about sellers misrepresentation of their location

Ebay needs to do something about sellers misrepresenting their location I’m sick of buying from sellers saying their located in Sydney or elsewhere in Australia only to find out their in China or Hong Kong You wait and expect your parcel around the d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Why does this occur?

I've just had an experience where an auction buyer outbid me, but he/she was 3 seconds late with the final and it went through to him/her. Not good enough. If an auction finishes at 16:05, that's when the final bid take hold - not 3 seconds after! He...

I am confused about an auction with buy it now option

I haven't been on ebay for a long time so don't know if I am allowed to post the item I was interested in buying. The seller has 2 items in the photo and states they are a certain amount each buy it now or auction starts at a much lower price but auc...

purchases marked as delivered. they have not been delivered. seller says returned to them

Hello Everyone, Purchased three items from the same seller on 17th February. The purchase was marked as delivered on 21st February. Ebay: as far as they are concerned, it has been delivered. No assistance from them whatsover. I contacted Australia po...

Paypal ripping off australian buyers!!!!

More proof paypal is shonky. exchange rate for australain dollar to usa is 71.5 cents per usa $1 as off today. but paypal are only offering 68.5 cents per dollar but i bet they are keeping the other 3 cent per dollar for them selves.

Close the loop on a scam.

eBay needs to close the loop on a seller scam, one that I've been burned by twice in recent months. I bought 2 items recently, that were both faulty. The first, a charge controller, went up in smoke the first time it was connected, and the second, a ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How can i cancel an unpaid order ?

Hi Please Help How can i cancel an unpaid order ? I was try to pay for this order by paypal, after the processing, it says : ( This order was not successful. Order cost has not been included in the total amount. The seller hasn't received payment for...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does eBay listen to website suggestion from members?

Does anyone know if eBay actually listens to any feedback to their website people who use it send in? I was ripped off like 4 years ago and put forward a very simple and easy way to remove this from happening to other people. I have tried to contact ...

Resolved! Seller Not Responding

I bidded on an item (Samsung S9+) and asked for IMEI number and photos for the phone. Did not respond and ended the auction. What do I do?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful