a lot items are taking over 60 days, can I change to 90 day for see orders/ how

I  cant contact E bay,, a lot of my items are taking over 60 days now, so they slide of the see orders board, I buy many items so it takes a while for me to relize they have vanished,  can I change the 60 days to 90? and after you order an item is it legal for the seller to post over 60 days to delivery, some of mine are 90 days. 

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

As you know, there are massive delays in postal systems around the world due to Coronavirus so please do not blame every seller when only some are dodgey

Many of your recent feedbacks are from sellers in China with terrible feedback, so there are always going to be issues with that type of seller, even at the best of times 

Some mail is taking several weeks just within Australia 

You do not need to contact eBay for this (the call center is also closed due to Coronavirus)

You can change the time period in the drop down menu to go back to 2017

What are the seller's handling times?

Where are the sellers registered ?

What was eBay's estimated (GUESS) delivery dates

eBay is in a fantasy land as to how long things are really taking to be delivered. but if you use PayPal you have 180 days to open a dispute if things don't arrive

Naturally, you have contacted the sellers and asked if there are tracking numbers?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I understand extra time with the post, my problem is ebay has a 60 day limit then the item fall of my "see orders" list,, What I asked was can I change my  "see orders list" frm 60 to 90days so I dont have to open the whole year all the time..  so after you telling me all I knew about ebay being closed ect, the question was   can I change 60 days to 90 days,, 

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Yes. Use the drop down menu to select a different period. I can select from 'The last 60 days', 2020, 2019, 2018.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Sorry, like it or not that is the answer , there is no 'special' option other than what is on offer 

As you already know all of it, I will not waste my time and bother trying to help with your next question

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Not good enough , Tazz, they only want a specific  '90 day' option 

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Well all they gotta do is jump in the DeLorean, head back to 31st March, go to the drop down menu, select '2020', and voila! ... 90 days of purchase history right there.

Dunno why you couldn't just tell them that to begin with, sandyp!

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

*Facepalm

Mea culpa 

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@josunflowerday wrote:

I understand extra time with the post, my problem is ebay has a 60 day limit then the item fall of my "see orders" list,, What I asked was can I change my  "see orders list" frm 60 to 90days so I dont have to open the whole year all the time..  so after you telling me all I knew about ebay being closed ect, the question was   can I change 60 days to 90 days,, 

No.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply