Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller: <Removed> is Fake Seller and cannot see my items in history?

Tott We'll let you know when your order is ready for collection from Asela DeCosta. IPA 100% 5 LITRE Lab Grade Isopropyl Alcohol Isopropanol 99.9% RUBBING ALCOHOL Item price: AU $15.87 Order number: 26-04739-49201 Item ID: 254552571645 Seller: Esti...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Damaged item

I bought three identical plastic cat litter trays that arrived today. One of them has a split in one corner. Part of the plastic corner could easily snap off and the edges are surprisingly sharp. I've never bought multiples of items with one damaged ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Zealander Paying NZ GST on full australian price

Hi I went to purchase something on email today , price was say $100 shipping was set at $15 I click commit to buy thanks that will be $130 thanks We have added NZ GST to the total well thankyou very much for letting me NOT know that before commiting ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! FedEx tracking

I have a few orders coming from a seller in USA. The items are being sent with FedEx. The tracking numbers provided have 2 letters, then 9 digits, then 2 letters, apparently FedEx's tracking numbers have 12 digits only, The tracking has not updated s...

Free shipping now they want me to pay for shipping???

Hi all, I purchased an item from Japan yesterday which had free shipping, all good, just now I receive and email from them saying due to covid19 they can't send their "normal" way so they have to ship by DHL and I quote "It cannot be delivered by nor...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Your item is on its way.

It looks like the item is on its way and should arrive by 07 May, 2020, I purchased this on the February 27th, after alot of back and forths, seller says to open case then and will refund me, I cannot open a case untill the 6th of May, sick of the ru...

The coupon ebay has given me has disappeared, Where is it?

Hi guys, I purchased an item which had a guarenteed delivery on it which then didnt arrive until weeks later. I notified eBay about their guarenteed delivery promise and they notified me of this: " We’ve issued you a $10.00 coupon that you can use to...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No eBay Transaction ID?

I need the transaction ID for each purchase. Is there a minimum price threshold? I've order a few items from various stores that totaled over $33. Then bought an item between $15 and $20 from Kogan and didn't get an transaction ID after paying. I get...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful