Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

not fit for purpose

I bought a post driver from seller REMOVED. Broke within a few weeks, they won't refund even though i sent machine back, they want to fix it but its such poor quality it wont last. How do i get ebay to help me? this machinbe is not fit for purpose sh...

Not in stock sale

Iam trying to find an answer to this question. Can a seller list something that is not in stock without clearly saying so?Iam not happy that I purchased an item for $850 to find out it is not in stock and now I have waited 7 days for MY substantial r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP - how to reverse a payment?

Hi, I have recently purchased several items from a seller who has agreed to combine postage. There is still one item I am waiting for to end that I intend to bid on. I just won an auction from another seller and paid for it but as I hit the pay now b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Australian Customs Duty

This query refers only to goods with a purchase cost of less than A$1,000. I have noticed that since GST became payable on goods imported into Australia with a value of less than A$1,000, items out of the USA also include a 5% customs duty charge.I h...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Same item, different prices on ebay.com & ebay.com.au

Wondering if anyone else has ever come across this. I was looking at a watch from a seller in Tokyo. On ebay.com the price is 529.80USD. On ebay.com.au, exact same listing, but 582.78USD.I had a look at some other international items and it seems the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I hate Global Shipping

I purchased 2 bushings from the USA and got a meessage on 26th April that I wouldnt receive my items until the 4th June. The cost of shipping these bushings was $28 USD via this service which is expensive and ridicusouly slow. They could have gone in...

False and misleading advertising?

Why do advertisers say they are an " AU" seller or an Australian seller, when they're clearly not?? They're from overseas. Also " item locations " they state , are also false. I ordered " X' items from a supposedly "Australian seller".....in Dampier ...

Received different item than I purchased, how to approach?

Hello all! So I purchased a OnePlus 7T last friday and I just got it in the mail today. I opened it up and it is not a OnePlus at all, but some type of Samsung. On the screen side, however, it looks EXACTLY the same as the Oneplus I was supposed to g...

my garage missing model of car

My car model is not an option under "My Garage", it is a Mitsubishi Pajero 2005 3.2 Di-D SUV AWD Diesel 3.2L 4cyl. I believe that makes it an NP varient. How do I get it added?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there any way to adjust a return request

Hey guys,I puchased some beautiful pots and unfortunatley the surface in the bottom on one of them is chipped or had a reaction after first use so put in a request for a partial refund. Thinking it was just that pot reassuring that the fry pan was ok...

how do i get ebay to step in on a dispute?

I have had some boots delivered that look nothing like the pic, typical Chinese rubbish so I raised a return which was granted. Seller said no worries send them back and I will provide a refund. I am in in Australia and to send them back would be $32...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful