Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how can I requeast a refund?

Hi there, could you please let me know that how can i request a refund ? We purchased 2 x Flood Light 10W Black but the seller replied that these items are not available. Here is the replied from the seller: HI Crystal We are sorry to inform you that...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ebay pulled sellers item now no longer a registered member

Hi just received an email from ebay stating We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won due to concerns with the seller's account:353089298017 - Apple iPhone XS Max (Unlocked) With Warranty (available In All Colours)Sinc...

Notice received from PayPal

Just received a notice from PayPal stating that my email address has been cancelled by ebay and that it can no longer be used for payments.My PayPal account has also disappeared and I can no longer login to it,PayPal have said that I need to reinstat...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to track an item purchased in China ?

Can anyone assist on where I can go to track an item that was purchased from a Chinese Seller (I know I know, but couldn't find item similar here in Oz) I have tracking number & it is sayina with China Post....is there a place I can go to track like ...

WHY has eBay stopped reference to an undelivered item that the seller said he was re sending because

WHY has eBay stopped reference to an undelivered item that the seller said he was re sending because they sent the WRONG item and ageed to send replacements. The 'system' is stopping me from following up the discission Hoe\w do I contact the seller N...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i ordered goods but there was missing parts in the order - now the seller wont refund the full amou

The seller will not refund our order in full even though we paid an extra $100 on top of $325.00 we had already paid. They will not accept goods back even though it says a full refund will be given. They have offered me only a refund of $300 in total...

Tax fee

Why did I get charged an international tax fee when I bought an item that was listed as being in Au?

Interesting bidding pattern!

Vintage Nivada Grenchen Depthmaster Divers Watch Top bidder (6) also seems to have a liking for most of the sellers various items ending tonight...

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

How do I lodge a complaint against a seller when the product (two carports) have been installed?

I purchased two carports. I had tradespeople install them. The quality was prety bad. I enbded up having to pay the trdies for an extra day to fix all of the issues. Photo's where taken and provided (with detailed info) to the seller. The seller has ...

How to stop sellers from overseas faking Australian stock

So I am new to Ebay (Yeah I know right LOL) already 3 times I have had sellers claiming australian stock. only to be given chinese shipping company tracking numbers. or sellers using dropship tracking.So I am wondering how they got around this. I spo...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Time remaining not showing on listings

I don't know whether it is my computer playing silly buggers or is Ebay up to their normal practice of making the site more frustrating to use.For the last week or so whenever I browse any category using the " Time; newly listed" filter, the time rem...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful