Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AUSPOST ACCESSING MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT 'WITHOUT' MY LOGGING IN !!!

I was paying for postage at the AusPost website using PayPal and waitingfor the PayPal login screen but payment just happened.I have NOT given AusPost permission. It just went ahead and paid itself outof the last account I was using ( which was not t...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

phone number required??

hi i won a couple of items from the same seller. went to pay for it tonight and when i clicked on the pay now button, a seperate box came up telling me that i needed to put in my phone number before i could buy from that seller. Of course i didn't pu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay is RISKY!!! "compromised account"

Yesterday I purchased a small item on eBay and four hours later got an email from eBay: "....We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorized third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the s...

Budding Sherlocks, any clues ?

Recently made a purchase of multiple cd's.Paid, marked as sent, all good. Item 360861732783 (signed and 2 cracks at the bottom of case) A week later receive a message from seller - Australia Post returned your item to me today and one of the items 't...

Resolved! return an item after two months

I bought a laser engraver in Feb and deliveried in March. It didn't work at all. Communicate with the seller and the seller seemed helpful. Tried to work it out but eventually the seller asked me to return it. He/she promised to refund including the ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Illegal Seller response for refund

Bought an item on eBay. When it eventually arrived it was absolutely nothing like the picture. Contacted the Seller and requested full refund. Firstly they offered me 40% of the value as a refund, then they said not to go through eBay. Then they up t...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I ordered an item, and never received colour printed instructions for use

Hi,I ordered a Dr Clark's Zapper (Varizapper with Gamma option included), received it, and the product is fine, but the instructions for use (colour printed, in A4 format) were never sent.Seller sent me an ill-formatted PDF whereby the printed pages ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

swindling people

someone has listed a mirka mora silk scarf they bought from the heide museum shop and framed it and people are bidding for it like it's an actual expensive print. they're being fooled, this shouldn't be allowed right?

Resolved! Seller has knowledge that item is out of stock but over a month later still selling multiple copies.

I bought an item towards the end of April. After noticing 2 weeks later that it still hadn't been sent I contacted the seller through eBay and was told it was out of stock and they were trying to source more. When I look at the item again it is showi...

Refunds

How do I ask E Bay to Step in when a Seller refuses to provide a refund for items returned