Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Digitel Scales

The Digital Scales I ordered on 10th March does not work. I replaced the battery twice. Please forward details on how to contact this vendor.If working I still am unable to use it because I have a Pacemaker and 6 Stents. The advertising information d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pay or ignore?

I won 2 separate auctions through 1 seller who clearly says they do combined postage. Their singular postage costs are quite high so I only bidded on the premise I'd get cheaper postage. So I mail the seller asking for a revised invoice to reflect co...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

USED DIGITAL CAMERA / TECH BUYERS BEWARE

Hi, I just thought I'd share something of a close call I had yesterday where I was tempted by a digital camera that came up for buy it now/best offer. At first glance it seemed a pretty good deal (Canon 5D mk II digital camera). Although the listing ...

Ebay removes feedback left

Hi all, I left three negs for a seller after we had to drive 180k's to collect three items that were passed on to a courier who doesn't come anywhere near our location. Yes, I do have postage issues of late..... The seller left it to me to chase the ...

Another GSP stuff up

So I buy some tools from the US and pay the ridiculous postage for International Priority Postage I follow the tracking and now my tools are safely at the fedex depot here in Australia they have cleared customs, so why are they marked "not scheduled ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I "weakened" and have a small item coming from the US via GSP

This will be my first Global Shipping Program experience - to date I have avoided purchasing from sellers who use this program.I was charged around US$24 for "Priority shipping" (the same item if sent via USPS First Class Intl would be $12-$14). For ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust Post Box Girth Help??

Hi, I have received a 2nd faulty item from a USA seller. AU$400.OEM Radiator Fan First item was DOA. Ebay refunded the purchase as the seller could not provide return shipping. I place another order with the same seller and wait a month for shipping....

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why buy local when Auspost negates any delivery time gain?

Hi people, Sitting waiting, sitting waiting ... for days - postie just keeps riding past .. Why should I buy local when Auspost negates any delivery time gain? Overseas prices are a lot less than local prices - but the delivery times made the local s...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust. Post

No longer deliver small parcels or envelopes to my adress. They leave a little red card saying i have to go to the post office to pick it up. It is not a sorry i mssed you card as the posty does not even have the mail on board with him/her. This has ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping Program insurance claims

Well, nobody knew this to tell me what to do when an insured item arrives broken. First thing I did was lodge a complaint with the post office. After a week I received a letter saying that they could not cover the item because FED EX delivered the pa...

Dodgy dealings

Hi, first time posting here but wanted to give everyone a quick heads-up about a seller I and several others are dealing with, Allegedly based in Victoria, he has been selling diecast models cars. I bought an expensive one from him last week, made t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can you change your maximum bid?

If you are bidding and you have the highest bid, is there anyway you are able to change your maximum bid for the item?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay insists an item I've purchased and received still has the status of "Your payment is pending"?

As above, eBay insists an item I've purchased and received still has the status of "Your payment is pending" and I have no idea how eBay can fix the problem. Me (the buyer) have paid for the item through Paypal.Paypal recognises the payment, the sell...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to find warranty information

I bought an item less than 12 months ago. It is from overseas but is apparently a 'genuine' brand product (i.e. a grey import).I am trying to figure out if it is covered by a 12 month warranty, as per Australian legislation. The seller won't reply to...