Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is Ebay Customer Service Computer Generated answer ?

Hi I made a purchase before Christmas and the item arrived DOA and could not get into an amicable outcome with the seller. I made my case quite clear to Ebay customer help and thus far I just keep getting the same response which appears computer gene...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay $10 voucher offer

On Sept. 5 2013, eBay invited me by email to make a purchase on my eBay mobile app. between now and Sept. 10 and receive a $10 eBay voucher. This is the requirements eBay sent me. Voucher can only be used when you shop on eBay between September 21 an...

Aust Post Getting Worse

Hi all, this has been happening far too many times of late. I am waiting on an item from Sydney to NSW central west, and it was scanned at Chullora so I thought, yes it's at least on it's way to me. Then the next scan was in Fyshwick ACT, nowhere nea...

Problems with checkout

Tried to buy two pairs of shorts this morning. The seller offered discount postage on a second item but had to pay for each pay separtately at checkout so had to pay postage for both. Not too concerned about this but when I signed into PayPal I was s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ITEM NEVER TURN UP

I BOUGHT A IPHONE on 29 of November 2016 but still not arrive till today the 3 of january 2017.

lost property

so you say i carnt get my money back,what sort of scam are you clowns running there,i never recived my item it was lost in transit the seller told me he was going to refund the money and you clowns say i carnt get my money back WHY carnt i get my mon...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NETHERLANDS POST

I bought a $70 toy 3 weeks ago from China .Item location stated as Beijing , China . Tracking number provided referred to " China Post", however that site said "item not received " . Contacted seller who said item sent to ";Netherlands Post " for onf...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

10% voucher available for buyers

There is a 10% off voucher when over $30 spent from Aussie sellers not including postage, and paid via paypal. It pops up on my ebay page sometimes when I look at something. Code is CAU10 and it did work. Does not seem well promoted by ebay, so hope ...

Counterfeit pandora ??

item number 282296227766 Was very interesting in purchasing items from this seller, however i have messaged twice now, within a span of 5 days regarding authenticity etc and no response at all. I know these prices are very cheap, but was not sure, as...

Resolved! Refunds & Feedback

Hi - received a refund (via Ebay) for a purchase (previous thread "Question onTracking").But how do I now give feedback ? the sale has disapeared from my summary page & have searched through other sections with no success.Thanks

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

7 days still not posted, seller said she was too busy.

I bid on, won and paid for a pair of jeans on 29/11/16, I messaged seller late yesterday to ask if they had been posted yet as not showing on eBay and no tracking number listed, and 6 days since I paid. Seller came back this morning with "Been super ...

• 47 replies
  • 0 Helpful