Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I love sellers that import from China -.-

http://postimg.org/image/8fw10vw7f/ I think i should double check a sellers ACTUAL location instead of reading their "allegeded" location!Can i take this up with Ebay at all? cause this has to be some dishonest stuff

Resolved! EBay wants me to spend $500 to get fault report before refund?

item listed as "used but in good working order" paid $1400received has fault needs repair cost estimate $247 to get quote for repair then up to $1000 to fix eBay sent Thursday 19th Because this case is for an item of higher value, additional document...

Are these nike air maxes genuine?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nike-Air-Max-90-Essential-2014-NSW-Mens-Running-Casual-Shoes-Sneakers-Pick1-/310987267675?pt=AU_Men_Shoes&var=&hash=item4868491e5b

Ebay seller and also Ebay can't seem to work this problem out.

I will try and keep it simple. i buy or better still want to buy 4 "manchester" items from the one seller. Should be easy? Put the 4 items in my cart. I need invoice from the seller as I think that it will be a cheaper postage as all the 4 items I pr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay gift voucher

I have recenlty used a ebay gift voucher of $10. I made a purchase using the the gift voucher and the voucher was not honoured due to "techinal difficulties". Pay Pal did reimburse $10 cash into my account. However, I have just found out that my bank...

Report MULTIPLE items that were not received.

I got 7 different items on the one order from the same seller that went missing.. Whenever I click on the main order ro report it, it only brings up and lists the first item ! How the heck do you get the system to simply make a list if all the items ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post has lost my parcel

An item I bought from overseas has gone missing in Oz....specifically with Aust Post. It was sent by registered post, I wasn't at home to sign for it so I got a card. Unfortunately I can't collect parcels from my local post office so I have them tran...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller cancelled sale because he didn't get the price he wanted..

Hi,I won a bird cage that had been constantly relisted after no one bidded and then I won being the only bidder when the price was reduced. The seller has cancelled the order and sent an email stating that he won't sell because he didn't reach the re...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

TDK A33 Wireless Weatherproof Speaker Bluetooth Rechargeable - Ex Display! Item Number: 191530658029

Warning do not buy this item. The description says AS NEW and EX DISPLAY.The one I recieved was far from this as it looked as if it had been thrown around quite a lot.Paint missing, scratches on the top of the unit and the rubber feet do not look gen...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can a seller end an auction to relist the item as a buy it now?

HiSorry to repost this. For some reason the heading wasn't of my choosing.Sorry if this has been asked and answered many times before. So I started bidding on an item and was quickly outbid. I checked on the item tonight and now it has been removed a...

Appeal Suspention

My eBay is Suspended indefinitely because you say I have unpaid items against me, But I don,t have any unpaid items they have all been paid for the last 2 item were a cancelation because the item were purchased by mistake and the seller agreed to can...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

feedback

I am trying to leave feedback for about 17 I have never had trouble doing this Help please they are all positive and th seller would like to get it thanks michelle

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful