Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delivery

The tracking number said my item was delivered at 11:15 today. It wasn't delivered here, but the Auspost guy turned up at 13:00 with two items, neither of which was the one. I contacted Auspost on line with the details. I'm assuming it went to the wr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ask a question - and go round in circles

So...I found something I'd like to buy but there's a big discrepancy between the posting details and what the seller has put in the listing info. So I decided to ask the seller for clarification. Only problem is, I got this message: We're sorry we co...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback etiquette

What is everyone's opinion on leaving feedback as a buyer? I won't leave feedback until the seller has left it first because as a buyer and having paid for the item I have completed my end of the bargain first, therefore I beleive the seller should c...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Waiting for postal cost.

I bought an item 2 days ago from seller from UK and have asked them for post cost but still no response. Listing says no international postage but most times that's neither here nor there.Do you think maybe ask for cancellation?

re emails sent etc.

I have recieved an email from telling me my cart needed attention WHY when I already have the ebay receipt and aslo the paypal receipt.And as I was trying to sort out this mess my order arrived in the post. Tuvie1Overall 10 out of 10 for seller, zero...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what can i do in this situation?

Hello, i recently purchased a portable powerbank from a seller in China, paid for instantly on the 17th of March. 13 days later (30th of March) I get a message from the seller saying: "Dear friend,So sorry to bother you.As we got a note from our supp...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I see feedback from other buyers?

I'd like to read feedback from other buyers about an item. I don't know how to do this.. This jumper - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100-SHETLAND-WOOL-V-Neck-Knit-JUMPER-Pullover-Mens-Sweater-Knitted-S-XXL-New-/151299938740 Thanks!

Im interested to hear from other buyers who purchase from America about shipping rates.

I am interested to hear from other buyers who live in Australia and have purchased from America.I am finding some of the shipping costs excessive. Similar items with the same shipping details, but very diffrent prices. Does eBay not have a reasonable...

have eBay been fiddling with saved searches????

I've just found that with my saved searches half have reverted to "Best Match", there's no seller ID on them (thus no feedback % etc), no provision to add to watchlist and probably more "improvements" I haven't noticed yet. Anyone else found this hap...

• 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Tell us what you think - link

Did I miss something? It used to be on every page Now I can't even find it on the site map Guess they don't wanna know anymore Or have I just not seen it cos I'm blind as a bat?

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did I miss something ?

Just recieved an email from Paypal. Introducing "Free Return Shipping" with Paypal. During the Pilot Phase they can enjoy up to 4 refunds to the value of $45.00 each on eligible purchases until 31July 2015. ??