I'd like my ebay to return to the used item marketplace it started as, how do I do this?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I'd like my ebay to return to the used item marketplace it started as, how do I do this?

Start your own site. As much as we'd like it to go back to that, it won't. They make too much off the big name sellers. They are trying to push the smaller sellers out, so no way they'll go back to how it was in the beginning.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Get hold of a Tardis?

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Lol .......... Well I'm obviously not a Dr Who fan ............. LMGTFY

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Or a DeLorean?

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

There is even a website dedicated to LMGTFY. It shows how to search for something on the search engine or the maps (and probably other things, but that's as far as I got). You type in your search term, click the search button, then a link appears at the bottom. Under that you click on "preview". Then a new graphic appears that reinserts the search term, complete with instructions, then the arrow moves to the search button and a message appears "was that so hard?". It then takes you to the real google page for the real search results.

I used to ask my brother different things and he'd say JFGI. Turns out there is another page called "just Fn google it", which is basically the same thing, but I think it takes you straight to real search results. That one came out years ago, so not even sure if it still exists.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Or....a De Lorean going into a Tardis

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

OMG ..... ROFL ........ but OT

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

No, not really OT as the OP wants to know how to get his/her eBay to go back to how it used to be. Therefore, it's relevant as that is an option to go back to how it used to be!

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Or a Time Machine?

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply