Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Emails

I have just received 12 identical emails from the one single order courteously informing me that each item on the order has been sent. Why was it necessary to tell me about each single item? Why not just one all encapsulating courtesy email? And impo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I need clarification on Email to send Postage details

So I brought a bag fully paid. And got a message from the seller asking for my email to send the postage details like tracking. is this right? I'd like to know just incase I have a scam.. I worried

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and collect increases price

Does anyone else get a price increase ie adding of postage fees when choosing click and collect? I tried to get click and collect for something $2.99 but it adds on $8 or something. another was $6.95 but click and collect was going to be a total of $...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! To E bayI Ordered an electric sewing mchn which is broken , Order Num 04-11288-42123 need refund

Hi E bay, I ordered a Hand held electric sewing machine which is broken and not working , the machine looks as though been stepped on accidentally of course, but the machine ,with new batteries just does not barely turn over, these machines are meant...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling broken garbage as working

Hay i am starting to get a little sick of venders selling broken garbage as good working on ebay. the most recent purchase i have made (not the first time this has happened) I have purchased a 4 port 4gb fiber channel card. This was sold as working. ...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Watch list question & vent - ebay been fiddling with it again?

I take it ebay have changed the watch list settings yet again? It was great when it changed from the standard watch list to be able to create your own lists, thereby being able to watch many more items. Then they changed it back. Then a few months la...

got this in a email today

Hi, got this in a Email today have not order anything from this suppliereBay - superpharmacyplus <7b01ec9cd247be4bed39@members.ebay.com>Dear Customer,Thank you for your order!Your account has been charged on Shopify LLC with USD 979.99 and the amount...

Counterfeit Products.What can we do?

Hi, I just bought a guitar and the ukulele from a seller.The seller was based in NSW Australia. Both are fakes.(The Guitar was ESP LTD and the ukulele was Ibanez) The seller has a 30 day money back guarantee. I really can't be bothered to repack and ...

Resolved! Seller refuses to send item, how will it affect me?

I recently bought about 8 items off a seller and they immidiately sent me a message saying that they refused to send me the items, so I shouldn't bother paying. I obviously told the seller all their obligations and such, but they didn't budge so I co...

• 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Postage/shipping policy

One of eBay's Postage and Shipping Policies states " Sellers must send items within the handling time stated in their listing, using the postage service the buyer selected at checkout. They must: Post items within the handling time specified in the l...

Resolved! recalled item

Hi all I recieved a message from eBay saying an item i purchaseda long time ago has been recalled. I have contacted the seller he told me to contact the help desk .?? Well the option is not there I just keep getting sent back to page one. this is the...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CONTACT EBAY

EBAY ONCE A PONE TIME YOU CONTACT EBAY NOW NO NO TO RESOLVE AN ISSUE WITH THE MERCHANT I AM NOT A SELLER JUST A BYER

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful