Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hot Sale Lattafa Asad 100ml

I saw the ad of Lattafa Asad 100ml claiming original on eBay so I checked the seller rating showing 100% positive so I tried to bought two bottle out of three. While waiting for the delivery which took 3 business days, there were a lot of sale happen...

PayPal

I always pay for items using Paypal but somehow the account was detached from my ebay account and now when I try to re-add it, Ebay is saying it no longer offers Paypal as a method of payment. Is this correct ? I can't find any definitive information...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Historic messages to seller

Why can I not see the historic messages I have sent to a seller now?In the past all the messages were there in order, messages of mine and messages of the seller.There was a complete history of what had been written, not anymore it seems?

Resolved! Unrequested cancellation

I recently purchased 3 items. Before paying I requested combined postage if possible. The seller invoiced an unchanged post amount. I politely messaged her and said if that is actually the price of the postage I have absolutely no problem and paid im...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Beware Chinese Drop-Shipping Scams

These are everywhere and getting worse. The seller pretends to be in Australia, so that even filtering your search for "Australia only" includes them. Here are some observations on how to spot them. eBay should be doing the same and closing every sin...

Scam alert!

The product items 155990602487 and 155878097884 from seller are no more than 2-3.5Ah in capacity and made with very old 18650 cells from 2006! These are being sold as 5Ah, 6Ah and 8Ah configurations. The variation I received is marked as 9Ah.

20240328_104300.jpg 20240328_104320.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Says local, but the item is in China.

Its now getting to the point where you ignore where ebay says the seller is and look at the expected arrival of your item. So many sellers say they are in Australia but you know full well they are in China.They sell items by deception and eBay is als...

• 36 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Scam email

I received an email supposedly from e bay, giving me a receipt of purchase for an item I didn't order. I checked my ebay account, no purchase and my bank details are fine, so no issue with ebay. But, who do I report this to?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Emails

I have just received 12 identical emails from the one single order courteously informing me that each item on the order has been sent. Why was it necessary to tell me about each single item? Why not just one all encapsulating courtesy email? And impo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I need clarification on Email to send Postage details

So I brought a bag fully paid. And got a message from the seller asking for my email to send the postage details like tracking. is this right? I'd like to know just incase I have a scam.. I worried

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and collect increases price

Does anyone else get a price increase ie adding of postage fees when choosing click and collect? I tried to get click and collect for something $2.99 but it adds on $8 or something. another was $6.95 but click and collect was going to be a total of $...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! To E bayI Ordered an electric sewing mchn which is broken , Order Num 04-11288-42123 need refund

Hi E bay, I ordered a Hand held electric sewing machine which is broken and not working , the machine looks as though been stepped on accidentally of course, but the machine ,with new batteries just does not barely turn over, these machines are meant...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling broken garbage as working

Hay i am starting to get a little sick of venders selling broken garbage as good working on ebay. the most recent purchase i have made (not the first time this has happened) I have purchased a 4 port 4gb fiber channel card. This was sold as working. ...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful