Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Counterfeit Products.What can we do?

Hi, I just bought a guitar and the ukulele from a seller.The seller was based in NSW Australia. Both are fakes.(The Guitar was ESP LTD and the ukulele was Ibanez) The seller has a 30 day money back guarantee. I really can't be bothered to repack and ...

Resolved! Seller refuses to send item, how will it affect me?

I recently bought about 8 items off a seller and they immidiately sent me a message saying that they refused to send me the items, so I shouldn't bother paying. I obviously told the seller all their obligations and such, but they didn't budge so I co...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Postage/shipping policy

One of eBay's Postage and Shipping Policies states " Sellers must send items within the handling time stated in their listing, using the postage service the buyer selected at checkout. They must: Post items within the handling time specified in the l...

Resolved! recalled item

Hi all I recieved a message from eBay saying an item i purchaseda long time ago has been recalled. I have contacted the seller he told me to contact the help desk .?? Well the option is not there I just keep getting sent back to page one. this is the...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CONTACT EBAY

EBAY ONCE A PONE TIME YOU CONTACT EBAY NOW NO NO TO RESOLVE AN ISSUE WITH THE MERCHANT I AM NOT A SELLER JUST A BYER

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam Seller,

Dear Ebay.I would like to report a scam from the seller, today i just received instead of a Yamaha LS-9 I got a piece of rubbish, he scammed me and probably a lot more people's if i don't report it, I already took some evident, the evident i got was ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

XY FALCON REAR TAIL LIGHTS

Hi I purchased the left and right rear tail lights for a Xy falcon Ute. I have not heard any information at all regarding these Items. Either can you give me a refund or let me what is going on with the order. These were purchased on the 20/02/2024 T...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Not Received

I have an item not received incident.I have reported this to the sellerTracking shows not received in transit.Seller says have resent the itemResent item not received either, no tracking on this oneSeller now says too late for refundI smell a rat, I ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Satuiration monitor

Having ordered a medical saturation monitor I was informed it would be delivered on the 1/3/24.Delivered on the 12/3/24. Inserted the batteries required and hay presto it didn't work. No matter what I did to try to get it to work it would not. Yes it...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add to cart

It be a great idea to have" Add to Cart" under "Buy it Now" in the Wish list?

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mailing address

Something needs to be done about this stupid mailing address issue.I live in the middle of a forest, there is NO MAIL DELIVERY so I have a post office box. Clearly sellers DO NOT UNDERSTAND that this is not only the safest form of mail delivery but i...

• 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful

FAKE GUITAR STRINGS

Why wont eBay stop seller of fake guitar strings there are hundreds of sellers. I know it's a stupid question.

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful