Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why do some sellers wait until they receive feedback from the buyer before leaving their feedback

Why do some sellers wait until they receive feedback from the buyer before they leave their feedback about the buyer??I Always pay as soon as a transaction is made, unless I'm waiting for another auction from the same seller to end, in which case I c...

Issues paying with giftcards

Anyone else having issues paying with gift cards at the moment? I have a couple of gift cards linked into my eBay account but when i apply them in checkout I can't click the confirm and pay button (it remains greyed out). Been ongoing for several day...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I cancel an offer

I have made an offer on an item that is pending with 10hrs left to go . The item still has buy now offer 7 days on it .Can I cancel my offer ?Tks Fiona

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is Ebay charging GST on used items?

The Australian government imposed GST charges on online sales to protect "Brick and mortar" businesses, I get that, but why an I expected to pay an extra $30 on a set of obsolete used motorcycle carbs that I'm buying from a private seller in the US? ...

Refund from Union Lucky Returns?

Good afternoon, I purchased a set of solar outdoor lights from Ebay and these were delivered from Union Lucky Returns of Chullora in New South Wales. After much charging and testing, these lights are faulty and I wish to return them and receive a ful...

“You already applied this code to an order”

I am trying to take advantage of the ebays current discount offer, and every time I enter the code, the message comes up saying you already applied this code to an order. Although this is not the case, I have never replied this code before. Is there ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cannot pay with gift card at checkout due to Donation even though donation is zero

Trying to pay using a gift card at the checkout but eBay will not allow it due to a box at the bottom requesting a donation. I put zero as the donation but every time I go to checkout it says "To apply a donation, you can't be using vouchers." I can'...

Acronyms used on eBay and on these boards

It’s come up a few times on these boards - the issue of commonly-used acronyms on eBay and in discussions here. I’m posting this thread as a quick reference and something to which we can refer people who aren’t aware of those acronyms. Please add acr...

No return postage label supplied

I contacted a seller about a faulty item, and was asked to check a few things, and the item is still no good. I started a "return item" request, and went to check on the progress. It says that I will receive a postage return label by yesterday (in my...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Live Chat

Do they still have the live chat programme on ebay? Ive been going round in circles trying to find it

Brought counterfeit chanel shoes (told authentic)

Hi, I have purchased counterfit chanel shoes (I was told authentic) price point was about the price for authentic chanel shoes 2nd hand (it cost me around 700 aud. I asked the seller at least 3 times if they were real, to which the seller stated they...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful