Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Latest eBay coupon offer

10% discount on items in Home and Garden Category http://www.ebay.com.au/rpp/springsale2014?_trkparms=clkid%3D230869378390490804

Missing Parcel Mystery

Honestly - where do they go...and why? It seems a recent purchase has apparently been lost in the mail. Impeccable seller (and not from a country with a dodgy postal system), item would have no customs issues either, parcel is correctly addressed, le...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I get a refund from PayPal for this item?

I brought a camera and it arrived and wasn't what I was expecting as there was no CD or even camera cable but I didn't it bother me because it was a small issue and as I use Mac my computers don't have the disk drive anyway. 
Second issue was the wal...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item return to China issue.

After being awarded a refund for an item not up to scratch, we were instructed to post it to China by Paypal, when we were led to believe it was located in Sydney. On phoning Paypal, we were informed that the item must go to China, as that is the add...

Item broke after 1st use...- Puppy potty training kit

I recently purchased a puppy potty training kit. After my puppy used it for the very first time I picked it up to take it outside to empty it. A large crack has appeared from the centre of the bottom tray. What should I do? Do I have any rights? I as...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It's all gone

just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.I clicked on my ended items list and deleted them,they all went and so did everything from my watch list and didn't win list.fffttt.nearly 200 items,all i can say is AAAAGGGGHHHH

faulty item

Ipurchased an item from china and it took 5 weeks to get here and does not work. The seller has said they will send another one to me,but the lodgement time for a claim will run out before the item arrives,so should I lodge a claim anyway or hold out...

z special forces training fraser island dvd

i am looking for the dvd that was for sale on ebay some time ago (z special forces training fraser island dvd) anyone remember who was selling this and how to get in contact with them.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I leave a positive for seller when I have not received the item

I know this sounds strange, but the item has gone missing in transit and the seller has really done everything to find it, and has refunded through PayPal the cost.I do not want to leave them either a neutral or negative feedback.Can I leave a positi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BEWARE OF THIS POWERSELLER

This power seller is selling fishing reels like the are going out of fashion and his ad states that they are 12+1 bearing reels. When the reel arrived that I purchased, I pulled it to bits and found that it was only a very cheap 3+1 real (with 12+1 p...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Paypal: Cannot pay with load and go card.

I have a load and go card which has more than enough money on it to pay for an item. I also have funds in my paypal account. When I try to pay for the item, PayPal says that my card has been refused by the issuer. The item is $85. There is not enough...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Considering purchasing nutribullet

I've just run a few searches on both new and used Nutribullets. There is one seller who has sold many identical 'used' ones that say 'used only a few times'. The photos are identical. As are the prices. I don't see how it would be possible for one pe...