Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Won an Oroton Bag - Non Selling Seller

Ok the long and the short of it.Won Oroton new bag. Seller had (109) FB. Didn't have an issue with me paying but when I asked a few questions things started to get suss. Seller said it will take 10 days to post. I asked if it was coming from O.S and ...

international posting

lately ive tryed to buy item from overseas when i find the item they wont sent international even though im prepared to pay ,,is it just me ,,i love ebay but think if they dont want overseas customers they just stay local ,,,,,anybody else with me ,,...

Pay Fee for Refund?

Hi All, I just received a refund for an INR (was actually out of stock when purchased) through PayPal and there was a fee attached to the refund that was taken from the total amount. Is this something new? I have had refunds before with no fees. Seem...

Totally Confused with Auction Wording

Hi all, I am trying to make sense on the wording of an item from the UK that I was thinking about bidding on, but for the life of me I am at a loss as to what is included in this auction and what is not. The auction title is edwardian sindy boxed and...

can't buy anything on ebay uk

Yesterday and tonight I have been unable to buy anything thru buy now or even place bids on auctions on ebay uk. I have asked sellers if they will post, they amend their listings to say worldwide and even put in a postage amount for me for australia ...

eBay Senior VP Asia Survey

Has anybody else received and completed a survey from J Lee, Senior Vice President eBay Asia ? With respect to Mr Lee and indeed everybody at eBay's executive management table, but do these people understand or even have a vague clue as to why eBay i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Opinions please

regarding item no: 330906402502 postage. Just curious to see if I made a mistake when purchasing this item. As I'm in OZ, and the seller is in US. The listing states Free international postage, I put Australia in the postage section it comes up Free ...

Not sure what to do about this seller...

A week ago (on the 14th) I bought a DVD from a power seller. Today, I was told that the DVD arrived at their warehouse today but was damaged in transit, so I can either wait for them to receive another shipment (no thanks!) or receive a refund. I wen...

Why do some sellers bother listing????

Lately I have come across a number of sellers who just can't be bothered answering their questions on their listings. If you don't add all the information I require and I'm interested enough to buying, I'll ask questions I need answered. But so many ...

Strange BIN price...

Hi E1, Struggling a bit to understand why the seller of this item " 3 Way Auto Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Splitter DC 12V Charger Adapter with USB " has a BIN price of $51 ( it is the seller whose user ID starts with bob ). Anyhow, the bid history ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SUGGESTION: Refine by price - 'include postage' option

Hi all, I have this issue that bugs me constantly, with the widely varied shipping costs especially with international sellers... I wish that ebay had an option where I could include the postage costs when refining by price. It is a bit of a pain whe...

Linen Sellers - Customer Service. Remember That?

Twice tonight, I have emailed sellers of bed linen. A simple question. "Can I use this valance on a 4 poster bed". First response was "I have no idea". Second "Look at your bed, then our pics". Seriously! What is that? Because it most certainly isn't...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

finding old listing for item for sale

Good afternoon all, approximately 12 months ago I bid on an item that was passed in , I did not pursue the item as at the time it could have been useful, but more money than I intended to spend. Well things have changed now and the item in question w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful