Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas

What are you doing for Christmas day? Feast.......the whole family/friends gathering ? or Famine .......nothing much?

Thank you Scott

Scott no empathy was just on TV wishing everyone a merry Christmas.Thanks to this man that has no empathy I will have the worst Christmas ever.I will be receiving cash for Christmas from my mum and sister and all of it will be spent paying for my law...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 54 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Site Speed

I switched from Cable to the NBN last week. One of the first things I noticed was that it took longer to refresh the page here. I just spoke with an NBN technician who suggested it could be a problem with the site. He also said that the NBN is not me...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: FLOWERS

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: FLOWERS Ends Monday, 9th December (during the morning). NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE.This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The ...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This # 239

Caption This #239 Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes Sunday, December 8th Have fun

Fiber-Optics Website

Has anyone had dealings with this company with their pricings on safe sock. The site started off with $7 a pair by the time I got to checkout the price rose to $30 plus dollars just for the one pair. On checking their site this morning the price has ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Food Wastage

Article I came across a few days back. https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/australias-embarrassing-101-billion-food-waste-problem-211157280.html Article also claims that, "globally one third of all food produced goes to waste,meaning that at the rate o...

Wheel clamping in Perth

Wheel clamping in Perth's City of Stirling is so bad even the parking inspectors get clamped https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-06/photo-of-parking-inspector-getting-wheel-clamped-sparks-debate/11773574 another wonderful impor from the land of the f...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

RIP Chloe and Darcy :(

Heartbreaking www.smh.com.au/national/queensland/sisters-who-died-in-hot-car-were-known-to-child-safety-officers-20191125-p53drx.html

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

From $50 to $10,000, pensioner's excess water bill

From $50 to $10,000, this pensioner's excess water bill highlights concerns of water theft https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-04/pensioners-excess-water-bill-highlights-fears-of-water-theft/11760630 really? 5 months to decide it was not possible??

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to fit Car seat covers

Please pardon my ignorance as I can not find what I need to know. I have looked at you tube and other places on how to fit seat covers to a 2013 Prado GXLI can not workout how to get the sides in place past the big plastic shroud. Can anyone tell me ...

seat cover.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful