Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

so if i add the facebook link to my "new profile"

if I add the facebook link of my ebay id in profile clearly my friends can see that on facebook.............but can potential buyers see my facebook page entries. or only my profile id photo... or nothing? as in does it allow total strangers access t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Revise listing, notice to bidders

If I have an active listing with bids & I revise the listing description with some additional information or photo - Is a notification sent to the current bidders. If I was bidding on an item I would like notice of any new detail. Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When I want to leav e feedback, I only have two options: positive or leave feedback later. Why?

When I want to leave feedback, I only have two options: positive or "leave feedback later" - why can I not leave negative or neutral feedback?? I have had buyers bid on multiple items then not pay up - even after weeks and ignoring all messages. Also...

selling on two accounts

When i sell i get 40 free listings a monthI have two accounts ,so can I sell twenty on each account

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DSR's - Item not as described - which item?

This would be a good one for eBay to expand on.. If you get a 3 or less (maybe 4 or less?) star rating for Item not as described... be great if eBay could let us know which item it is. So if it really was not as described correctly or it could be imp...

I am trying to add my bank details

hi, i am trying to add my bank details for sellers to pay by direct deposit, i can not find it anywhere, i go to all selling but i can not see an account tab there help ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal issue

I have a buyer who bought and item and opened a non recieved dispute The buyer now has recieved the items but said one was missing anyway we have agreed to a partial $5 refund How do i do this? When i go into the dispute it dosent give me the option ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Confused Sellers - End Up Life Banned

Who would like to message me about how unfair it is when companies are all different about authenticity and how hard it is for the Seller to determine when invoiced to prove that it's not good enough and be repeatedly violated and who has been stung ...

not posting message while away but ebay still running

I'm a non store seller and plan to take a 10 day break from posting ebay. I want to leave some listings running but won't be posting during a certain period. is there now a way of putting some blurb across my items to this effect or do I have to put ...

Buyer left positive (yet bad) feedback before paying

I have a buyer who I just realised has left feedback for me - however they have not even paid yet. The feedback is "positive" and says "Not received yet". Just before I noticed the feedback comment I had a message from the buyer saying they will be s...

how do I block new members with no feedback?

I have had a few instances just recently with new members testing the waters, and not paying for their item. All fine, but I have put that restriction on my preferences for all listings? or so I thought? how do I remedy this??

Business Policies - Postage rate tables

I am trying to use the Postage rate tables for a number of items on our store. They all vary in size & weight.As these items are to large / heavy to send in pre-paid satchels either via Australia Post or other carriers so we must use a courier - in o...