Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How long to claim back FVF for unpaid items?

Whats the timeframe? I've been very generous waiting a month on an item but I want to be sure I don't wind up paying fees if it doesn't end up selling. However the buyer has been in contact several times and I'm not worried about holding the item so ...

Fee

if i sell my iphone 5s here on ebay for lets say $800 and i charge $25 postage , Ebay will charge me $83 ! far to much i will never sell on ebay again if they dont change this !

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo Lister and credit card

I'm just reading up on turbolister prior to installing it. I see here http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/turbo-lister there is a note: "To use Turbo Lister's scheduling feature, you will need to place a credit card on file with eBay." Can anyone advise ...

Does anyone use comparison site au.shopping.com?

Hi, We have just started to use comparison sites to get more traffic for our eBay store. Does anyone have any experience with it? I am strugling to install the ROI code so if someone could assist me with it I would highly appreciate it. Thank you. Mi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does anyone know how many listings are on Ebay Australia

Just wondering if there is a way to find out how many listings are on Ebay Australia, as a few sellers want to give up selling here, after having to pay these extra fees on Postage,was interested how the listings will pan out.

5000 FREE LISTINGS

Hi Everyone I`ve been getting these 5000 FREE LISTINGS for the past couple of months, so I use them to list my cheap items. Just wanted to find out, since they become avalaible at about the same time each month, and last months listings will finish d...

eParcel and International tracking HELP please

New to eParcel. All domestic tracking is fine, but our International Registered Parcels dont show up when tracked. When we upload tracking nos to International buyers, they are questioning the validity of tracking because the result we all see is 'it...

On being an organised seller

I find selling on ebay a bit difficult with the set up on ebay. Sure you can list stuff and see it selling, but if you have more than a few items it can be difficult to know what’s going on with each item. I have someone who bought an item and paid f...

Listing Descriptions

When listing products for sale on eBay, do you use your own unique descriptions, or do you borrow them exactly from online stores? I only ask as I found a seller who has taken text exactly from our online store. I created the description - we always ...