Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WARNING! Paypal now charges you to send a refund!

I want to make sure everyone knows now about Ebay/Paypals newest moneygrabbing scam. Due to eBays method of shoving people straight to Paypal every time they buy an item I end up with some customers making multiple purchases and paying separate posta...

Resolved! Australia Post - No communication

Is anyone else having trouble getting a response from Aust Post store on eBay? Put an order in over weekend, usually posted out in 2 days, nothing posted as of today, sent two emails asking what is happening and still no response. They are usually ve...

Petitions? No thanks

Ebay has a massive massive reach - that must be paid for.They want 9% of the postage? - not a great idea I think, but hey, they give me a mega sales platform and I do well - so I will put up and shut up.They put sponsored ads that undercut my product...

Wanting to start on selling on different account? Allowed?

HiI want to start selling products on another account that is different stuff to the one on my current store. Only reason being is that the name of my store reflects on what it sells and I don't want to mix it out with other totally unrelated stuff t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Stores..

Hi, What is the best way to promote new stores....?      

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are sellers allowed to do this to buyer's feedback?

Reply by xxxxxxxxx_xx (26-Feb-14 20:50):After communication, buyer agreed to revise, but press the wrong button.. The buyer has left a negative with no follow up and then the seller has put this in follow up to the neg. There is no indication that th...

New Ebay Account

Can I open a New Ebay Account using the same email address and same other personal particulars

Seller postage obligations

Where do I find info on sellers postage obligations. A seller posted a fragile item to me with poor packaging. There was no way it was going to arrive in one piece.

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Query

I have a query regarding the new fees that are going to be imposed. I purchased something recently from someone and asked them if I could pick up as they were not far away and they were happy to sell with me picking up the item. I have noticed that t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

saying i cant sell overseas

I am in AUS trying to sell in AUS but it is saying I cannot sell overseas, but im not! Im trying to change my account as it looks like its set up in the UK. I am on ebay.com..au