Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Got my first negative feedback

I received my first negative feedback today. I sold a laptop and the buyer complained that it was hot when charging and hence was defective. The laptop wasn't faulty, its meant to be like that, so it was really buyer's remorse. I accepted the return ...

Can’t print eBay shipping label

I'm trying to print out a postage label but it gives a message: "Something went wrong. Sorry, an error occurred while loading the page. Please try again" I have tried using 4 different browsers but it won't work. Is anyone else having the same proble...

Unhappy with eBay withholding payments..

Hi eBay community. I have been a member of eBay for 5 years now. I have completed exactly 60 transactions with 100% positive feedback, where roughly 15 of those transactions were me being the seller. I have never had any disputes or complaints agains...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Mystery Box items & other mystery item listings

Heads up to all you sellers around the world selling TCG Mystery Boxes such as Walmart Mystery Hangers and other mystery box items, EBay lays claim such items are not allowed to be sold on EBay and are going to start removing all such listings even i...

Managing a Dispute

Hi, I am wondering if anyone else has had the same problem as me. I was notified of a dispute by a customer in them not receiving their item. I decided to resend the item as we could not find the original tracking number. The date given the resolve t...

EBay charge

How can I contact eBay about a charge they are about to make I believe is not correct

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling but no one paying

I’ve recently started selling on eBay and so far I’ve had multiple (dodgy) offers on items I am selling. I’ve had 4 items win at auctions and no one is paying up. One messaged after a week saying they are no longer interested. Two of my items sold an...

Seller has requested a cancel because they purchased another item

Hi guys,Suggestions on what to do, please?I sold a video game, disc only, on Wednesday. Buyer has contacted me, just now, with this message: "Can you cancel this order, I have purchased a completed game instead."How should I go about this, please?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! RECEIVED A OFFER BUT OFFER OPTION NOT TURNED ON

G’day this is weird I have just received a offer on one of my listings but i have the best offer option turned off, how can someone make an offer ? eBay item number: 175196302971Hella LED Lamp

EE010DF9-87A8-4E37-8CDD-CCE3EA6484E4.png 9097FEB7-46EA-4741-BA83-CBCBE4AA28CA.jpeg

No notification when buyer requests total

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem recently. Several buyers have purchased using the cart, then clicked the request total button. Sales show up in eBay, but no sold messages (as has been the case since MP started) - annoying but not a majo...

Deleted sale

Hi is there any way I can recover a recent sale that I have accidentally deleted so I can put the tracking number in? Thankyou