Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

premium seller

Hi everyone just trying to read about this what is the requirments please.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund necessary for size issues?

Hi all, despite my listings stating that I don't refund for size issues (admittedly this is noted in amongst a lot of "small print") I have had increasing numbers of buyers requesting refunds when they "don't like" items or they don't fit - I do prov...

Free listings on items over $100

I have had an offer for free listings for items over $100, unfortunately I have hardly anything at that level that I can list, chatting to some other sellers this seems to be the case for them too, hardly anything or nothing at all to list. This fini...

Should I become "a store"?

I'm thinking of becoming a store- so I can get more free insertion listings. I know it cost $20 a month, but does the lower fee's makes it worth it? I've recently become a Power Seller with ebay. IS it worth becomming a store- any advice would be gre...

6 Free Vehicle Listings

I just looked at my All Selling on ebay.com and at the end was a promotion for listing 6 vehicles for free. This does not show whwn I look at ebay.com.au. Strange but true. Robert

Taking time off selling on ebay

Due to the disappointment in ebay's lack of action against members who leave negative comments, and then open up new accounts, we are taking time off selling on ebay. At this stage we have not decided on if and when we will return to selling on ebay....

flat rate post boxes?

Hi, I've been looking at postal boxes for sale and my reading of the descriptions is that you can buy boxes that are flat rate not assessed on weight. Does anyone use these?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help please, with Premium Service.

Hi all,I am thinking about doing the Premium Service thing that ebay has introduced, but I am a bit confused.They want you to have free post - I get that, but they also say they want you to have Express post as an option. Surely they do not mean free...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful