Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I didn't receive my discount or credit

eBay replied my request:Please be advised that once an unpaid item case is opened, you only have 4 days to wait for your buyer to settle their payment. If there's no payment from your buyer you need to close the case manually so that you will receive...

Why Bother With Auctiva? Is There Any Advantage?

Spent hours putting together my listings using Auctiva on Monday, had them scheduled to list on eBay Monday evening... none of them listed. Auctiva responded that they had a power outage and a problem with their ISP and that it all happened so sudden...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage

I am fairly new to ebay and never sold anything that needs posting, I want to sell a set of bose speakers that weigh about 10kgs they are too big for the auspost boxes so I don't think they qualify for a flat rate australia wide, So how do I put up a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Hi can any one help

Hi every one..i have recently sold a few items to a seller..She was unwell and said she would pay in a few weeks time due to a hospital visit...In the meantime my son accidently damaged one of her purchased items...I contacted her after the three wee...

Postage

Why cant i find a pick up only option 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay DSRs System Has Lost The Plot

So Ebay completely closes down my 12 year old Ebay business because my performance is below standard. My last evaluation on 20th September for the period 1st June to 31st August was below standard. Below are my figures: Item As Described - Required 1...

• 48 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Suspect shill bidding

Hi everyone, how can I describe to you here so that experienced sellers can have a look, at what I think might be shill bidding on a current auction without being in breach of rules. I believe that we are now not allowed to mention even the item desc...

Australia post parcel deliveries

After reading all the complaints about AP deliveries maybe its about time we invested in larger letter boxes that can handle parcels, i know that its not always practical to be able to do this but it might make deliveries more secure

Why can I not leave negative feed back to a buyer.

I have sold an item but the buyer has not bothered to contact .I contacted the buyer and they said they would come and pick up the item but no show. I have since relisted the item and blocked this buyer but I am unable to give negative feed back to w...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free post not allowing buyers to checkout

I have just had another buying stating they could not checkout because there was no postage added, It comes up in red and won't let them checkout. The items in question are free post. I am having to manually send invoices and add postage cost of 0.00...

how do you dispute feedback ?

hi i sold a product which was tru and correct the buyer wanted a refund and did not want to return the items if u check my messages you will see her not very nice comments she then tryed through paypal to receive a refund without returning products p...