Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback Question

I know feedback has been posted about before and how other people have said that as a buyer they don't leave feedback. But i am kind of annoyed, I always give all of my buyers feedback as i personally find it a nice thing to do. But since i've starte...

Print Postage Label

We have 2 stores.We are using SMP on both of them.On one of our stores on our "Awaiting Shipment List" under "Actions" (far RH column) we have a dropdown list that has an entry "Print Postage Labels" . Right as the very first item.On our other store ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone verification

I am having problems becoming phone verified. I have a moble but no home phone. My other account is phone verified by a mobile phone number, but it wont ring the number and I have ni idea why I cannot use my VISA or PayPal as an updated automatic pay...

Resolved! New ID and linking C&S

When U register a new ID with eBay & have already linked that account to an already open Paypal account, what happens with Click & Send? Can U link 2 or more IDs or do U have to go in every time U want to use C&S, & change the ID that's already linke...

Non-paying buyers

Hi All, When you close an Unpaid Item Dispute against a buyer, you get credited your FVF, but what happens to listing fee? Does that ever get credited?

Drop down menu

I would like to know on how to put in a drop down menu I sell letters and I need to know what colour and which letter people want can someone please help me and let me know HOW. Thank you "Handmade by Grandma

what makes a great seller great ?

In your opinion what are the key elements to success on ebay as a seller and how do you go about achieving them?i want to become a great seller on ebay who is busy all the time with sales.But i have a lot to learn im sure. as far as sales go, i am ne...

Any ideas

Well hope somebody can tell me what to do .Sold something today to a new ebayer she joined today .I have then noticed her address it is just one number there is no street name or PO box just Laidley Q,land .I have sent her a mesage through ebay but n...

WHY has ebay removed Gift sets(gift baskets) from H&B

I don't understand why ebay would remove a popular cat such as gift baskets from the Heath & Beauty section.Very annoying.Check your category for any current listing if you had any this previous cat from ebay, switched to Bath & Body sets even if it ...

Ebay Stores

I am just generally interested in what size store you all may have if one at all ??i am only allowed 100 listings per month and would like alot bigger store to allow for more listings however upgrading to a anchor store I think it is for $499 a month...

Problems with selling an iPad?

Hi, I've been trying to sell an unused iPad 3 for the last 2 montths but every time someone buys it, their account is either suspended or no longer registered. Does anyone have an tips on how I can avoid this from happening? It's happened with 3 diff...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful