Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Having an issue with Turbo Lister

Hi, I just started using Turbo Lister and created an ebay store.I created a store categeory through ebay, but when I try to select it through Turbo Lister while making a listing it isn't there - it only has "Other". Help

Revise an invoice after it is sent.

Hi. I was wondering how to send an invoice after you have already sent one. I sent the invoice and now the buyer wants express postage. There is no option to send another invoice in the drop down menu beside their purchase in the sold section. Once t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HiI need helpIHAVE BEEN LEFT HORRIBLE FEEDBACK WHAT DO I DO

I sold some coinsand the person is saying the were bad I was shown some photos and knewstraight away they were not my coin the positioning of the coins and staplingThe stapes were not flattened which gave it awayIt was a 2004 hollograpic coloured coi...

Resolved! Difficulties with Buyer Communication

Good Morning Everyone! I'm a first time poster here and just after some advice. I posted a large item via AusPost about a month ago to someone 3 suburbs away. It was a regular parcel, not registered (stupid me). It's yet to be delivered and AusPost a...

another ebay fault - and we pay with low dsr's

those wonderful paypal e-cheques which can take up to a week to clear, not that i mind waiting for the sale to complete. but the problem is when they clear they show as paid - the date it was initiatiated so buyers keep wondering why they have not re...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Creating a note

I see that you can go to active listings and "add / edit note" that only the seller can see. My question is, can you add a note to an item when creating the listing initially, and if so, how? Any help will be greatly appreciated Thanks!

iPad app issues - have you worked it out?

Can anyone please tell me how to enter a store category using the Ipad app? Also, how to show buyers bank details on check Out.I am using the app to list but can't see either option and am having to revise via laptop which is annoying.Have tried aski...

feedback for a cancelled sale

I had a customer purchase an item, then contact me requesting I cancel the transaction as he had not read the listing properly and on reading believed the product to be a 'rip off'. I cancelled the transaction. 2 months later he has left negative fee...

Private feedback

Why do some people have private feedback? I have made a decision - I will never ever leave feedback for a buyer who has private feedback. I don't care if they buy lots of items, pay promptly, and leave glowing feeedback for me. No way!!! What do othe...

my item was removed due to a trade violation and ebay are asking to authenticate my item.

my item was removed due to a trade violation and ebay are asking to authenticate my item. I am re-selling a pair of ray-ban sunglasses which i bought from another ebay user. Ebay is asking whether the item is geniune or fake and to verify that the pr...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful