Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non paying bidders

I would like to know why a buyer who has 337 feedback of which over 300 are negative is still allowed to bid,shouldn't they have been banned long ago.

5000 free store listings

Looking to find out a few things about the 5000 free store listings that have been happening recently to figure out how viable stores are currently.Any help would be much appreciated and hopefully we can all use this resource to take advantage of thi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can a seller opt out of ebay "ask the seller a question"

Can you tell me - can sellers opt out of the "ask the seller a question" on their listings. I tried to send a question to a seller and got a message back saying "seller can't be contacted" or such like.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Restricting listings for a specified buyer only

I must not be wording my search right as I can't find any info about this. How can I restrict a listing so that only a specified buyer(s) can bid/buy it? I'm sure I have done this before but it was years ago. Now I can only find options for restricti...

Resolved! DSR access

Hi All Being a Newby I was wondering why I still can not see my DSR. I think I now have enough feedback as a seller but still showing message "This information will be available when this member receives at least 10 detailed seller ratings." Can some...

First time seller - Gallery plus?

Alright, I'm trying to list my first item, and I get to the final stage and I get a message "You can not submit your listing due to the following problems - Use of the Gallery Plus feature is restricted to sellers who have an established selling hist...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

about store packages.

about store packages. Free 40 listing entitlment every month. But Now I want to but Basic Store packages. It is $19.95 included the 80 fixed price listing entitlment. whether free 40 listing entitlment are included in the 80 fixed price listing entit...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebays delivery estimates

How can a seller tell what estimated delivery date ebay told a customer the item would arrive? I have a customer in SA who has opened an "item not received dispute" today and I got the order on monday night posted tueday from Country NSW to SA.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gallery plus?

Every time I go to list an item it says that I am not entitled to list because of gallery plus restrictions. When I 'untick' that option it still doesn't allow me to post the item. Is there a problem tonight?