Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with a customer - what to do?

Hi everyone, im currently having some issues with a customer who purchase one of my gaming products. Basically the item memory for a n64 console. I have been selling these for quite some time now, and have had the occasional faulty one in which i alw...

I have an Australian buyer who cant pay an invoice and is getting the message "cant send to your cou

I have an Australian buyer who cant pay an invoice and is getting the message "cant send to your country" I haven't made any limitations to countries that i sell to in particular Australia! Why would this be the case? Haven't had any issues with othe...

PayPal fees

Discussion forum.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal dispute?

Hi there,I'm a new seller and so far have only sold $150 of items. I just checked my paypal and realised there is a dispute already.It was opened on the day the buyer bought the item / day before I shipped it.It just says - --------------------------...

Buyer has not paid, sale two weeks ago

Is the sale considered cancelled if the buyer has not paid after two weeks? He called once over a week ago, said he would pick up but never called again and never paid. I need to get rid of the item as it is a big appliance and I am moving! Other buy...

Combined Postage.

Hi. Can someone help me? I have been an on and off seller for a while now and I am often asked if I can combine postage. I would love to do that but I just simply do not know how. Can someone please give me a step by step how to so I can happily give...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How does sellers choose a shipper?

We are a group of student from The University of Melbourne. Currently we are doing an investigation about the logistic service in Australia and we are doing different surveys to do so.Please, if you have time, just answer these two easy questions. It...