Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Photo requirements

I list on ebay.com and also ebay australia and just noticed that Turbo Lister is giving a warning message with some of my photos on ebay australia listings.... Pictures must be 1600 pixels on the longest side. However, the new requirements on ebay.co...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Turbo Lister

When I try to upload items Turbo Liser stops working". Is anyone having the same problem?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Invoices

I sold one one item and now I keep getting an invoice for $9.90. I have paid 2 and there is another there already. What do I do to stop these???

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer personel request orders

How do I best list a Custom made item for a buyer....I get many customers ask for extra parts added &need to re quote ....I have been listing them as special orders in my shop .....Is this the best way???

Advice on couriers..

I am fed up with Australia post. They seem to be making more profit on my item then I am. I made a $10 profit on an item and all my items are packed in a satchel and on average weight between 1 to 2 kg Using C&S calculator I charge according to what ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Looks Like The Americans Are Buying Again!

I used to do a fair bit of trade with US and Canadian buyers which died off in the last year or so. Had a good week sales-wise this week with 2 US buyers. Woman Very Happy!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cancelling a sale

hi,can I cancel a sale after a buyer has paid? The buyer has questioned my postage prices continually, ie the items weigh 700g and he writes to me that he can't believe the 2 items weigh over 500g even though I informed him of the price and weight in...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling coffee beans

I am a newcomer in ebay I sell my coffee beans in ebay... several people saw my product but unfortunately not good selling any advice how to improve my shop. thanks