Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ITEM REMOVAL

Half my items were removed as being fake yet their 100% licenced product that I have been selling for a few years Im waiting to hear back from ebay I hope they hurry as I had good bids on a few of the items they removed Does anyone know were I stand?...

non paying buyers

How is it that buyers can bid and win an item and never pay??? Even if I block certain buyers it still happens. Ive had 4 in 2 weeks that just dont respond to my messages and therefore never pay. The penalty for not paying for an item is obviously no...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelling a part finished listing.

I just can't get my head around eBay procedure at all. I started entering an item for sale and then decided against it- so the listing is part finished. I now want to list another item and eBay keeps telling me to 'please complete your listing'. I ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage costs quoting???

Hi iv been selling on here for just over a year and am having issues with buyers not being happy with postage costs for their items... all of the items i send registered post with tracking minimum, and in all my auctions i request they prospective bu...

Offers to close early.

I always seem to get offers to close early and quite frankly they are getting irritating. Every time I reject an offer politely i get a more hostile response which usually reads like "yeah okay but good luck getting the price you're asking. all the b...

Anyone know a good accountant?

Hey guys, im just wondering if anyone knows a good accountant who has experience in eBay selling. I have seen one before but i don't feel i was taken seriously and didn't give very helpful advice, she gave me a basic run down of things to record but ...

quick C&S question

this might sound a bit dumb but, i gotta ask i filled out my first item and discovered theres no area to fill out - send to - buyers details on the satchel so im guessing after i pop it in a post box - at AP they'll know where to send it just from th...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diminished Aust Post Service

I would like to hear what other eBayers feel about the dramatic drop in service from Aust Post. Without registered mail being available, 'signed for' mail, costing $2.90 may help with delivery security but to charge for insurance on top of this in or...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International postage times

I sent an item to both the USA and Canada 3 weeks ago today, both are saying items haven't arrived, is anyone having troubles with internationals taking a long time to arrive. I just received a parcel from the USA which was posted 28/5 so coming into...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another day another Ebay Glitch Postage times

I have had 2 customers message me today asking why is postage going to take 2-3 months. When i looked at the listings the estimated postage date is Aug-Sep. (41-60 days) should be 10-20 days which shows when you list item. When i checked sold items i...

Please help i am being ripped off by buyer

I just recieved this message and was hoping someone could help with how to respond. This item is definitely not fake. HiJust received desperate housewives very angry Because it is 100% a pirated copy plz refundMy money IMMEDIATELY or I will be forced...

Unable to list stamps from North Korea for sale.

I wondered if anyone can help me. I've been trying to list some stamps I have from North Korea and it won't let me, saying there was an embargo on them. I understand that, but 55 other stamps are listed from North Korea so I'm not sure how they get a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful