Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Inventory Items will not appear on my eBay store

I have had an ebay account for many years and bought and sold stuff individually through auctions. yesterday I created an ebay store to sell a number of items at fixed price. I have now created 12 inventory items, each with a quantity on hand, descri...

Posting items together - eBay rules

Hi A customer purchased 2 items from me, so I posted together in 1 envelope, the buyer has advised I have broken eBay rules by putting both items in the 1 envelope as they did not ask for combined postage each item should have been posted separately ...

Combine postage.

Buyer paid for two listings before I sent invoice as I was waiting for another listing to finish. They paid by PP but I want to send as a combined parcel,(3kg C & S seems the best option) as they weigh over 500 grams combined,(will only charge them t...

Repeating Paypal eCheque failed on a purchase

Sold an item a couple of weeks back from a seemingly "normal" ebayer and he keep sending failed echeque payment to me. the paypal payment failed after a few days' wait each time. the first time failed - I think it's just an accident, the buyer sent m...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help needed about dispute from buyer

Hi all, I hope I can get some advice about this buyer... A buyer purchased a brand new camera from my daughters ebay on the 16th Nov 2012..he then puts a dispute in on the 30th Dec 2012 saying there is a scratch on camera and it will cost him $100 to...

Adding postage.

Just had an inquire in regards to how I intend to post some posters. I'm sending them in a registered letter envelope,( $6 charge). I've also notified them that I can send them in a 3kg bag with full cardboard stiffeners for $10,(close enough for C &...

Click and Send problem

FYI After the Christmas rush I went over my figures profits, postage etc and worked out that I un-estimated by $135 for my postage As an exercise I decided record my transaction with Click and Send. I sent the article in my own satchel (as article wo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This is really weird ......

I sold a poster to the customer in the US and sent it rolled in a tube. He has come back to me with the following reply ...... "Your package came today. It didn't have a poster but instead a large wall clock that all the glass was broken. A Christmas...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is it so expensive to sell on eBay...

Okay so I have now used up all of my 30 free listings per month and am now getting slugged $3.00 insertion fee for BIN items of over $99. ( Mind you, as soon as I noticed I was getting slugged I soon put a stop to relisting ). Now, what I can`t under...

crazy aussie post logic

went to post a parcel today the parcel had 5 items in it weight was 560 grams post office wanted $13.00 odd I thought no way so I put 3 items in 1 small padded envelope and 2 items in another padded envelope the total cost to post was $1.80 for 1 and...